Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what the exclusive for Raph will even be, since his headband is red to begin with? Just an alternate face?

Has there been anymore conversions for Leo? I jumped on the wait list for Mikey after I got my invite and it converted in a couple of hours

It's going to be a long wait. I'm still on the wl. I have a feeling they will start converting towards nov/ december. That's around the time I expect people who might have missed more than one ex will start jumping ship.... provided they are the "Ex or Bust" people such as myself. And even then, with only 500 Ex, you know most of the people who landed the statues are probably die hard turtle fans so I could be extremely wrong too lol.
All in all, I'm not too concerned about my leo converting anymore provided I can land Raphael. If I'm only missing one Ex out of the four, I'll probably make some flipper very happy down the line...if I miss out on Ralph. Then I'm dropping the whole line and putting the budget elsewhere.

My waitlist for Leo converted last week. I got on the waitlist like an hour or two after it sold out. The page was still showing it as available.

It's going to be a long wait. I'm still on the wl. I have a feeling they will start converting towards nov/ december. That's around the time I expect people who might have missed more than one ex will start jumping ship.... provided they are the "Ex or Bust" people such as myself. And even then, with only 500 Ex, you know most of the people who landed the statues are probably die hard turtle fans so I could be extremely wrong too lol.
All in all, I'm not too concerned about my leo converting anymore provided I can land Raphael. If I'm only missing one Ex out of the four, I'll probably make some flipper very happy down the line...if I miss out on Ralph. Then I'm dropping the whole line and putting the budget elsewhere.

Think I will be like you in regards to making a scalper very happy......
Really hoping Raph has a set time for pre-order and random time and day.

Back