Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kind of curious...very low EX statues free shipping costs double points on the reg versions...did Sideshow really think these wouldn't sell and just low balled all the numbers with extras to encourage the sales?

They prob saw this as an opportunity to bring old collectors back and suck in new ones. They can do things that are promotional in a way to spark new or old interest. They do it occasionally with other pieces. Give them low ES hearkening back to old SS.

That's what I think they should get back to is the days of old to be honest. When ES were friggin tiny and it was actually a thrill to be at the right place and time for a PO and snag it. I think them doing pieces that have ridiculous ES have kinda bit them in the ass as it seems pieces don't really sell out anymore and evenaturally they're offered at discount.

As for the exclusive offer emails, after the fiasco with Mikey, I'm kinda hoping they don't do that for Raph and Donnie, especially if there's room for abuse. Just duke it out on Thursdays and see what happens.

That's what I think they should get back to is the days of old to be honest. When ES were friggin tiny and it was actually a thrill to be at the right place and time for a PO and snag it. I think them doing pieces that have ridiculous ES have kinda bit them in the ass as it seems pieces don't really sell out anymore and evenaturally they're offered at discount.

As for the exclusive offer emails, after the fiasco with Mikey, I'm kinda hoping they don't do that for Raph and Donnie, especially if there's room for abuse. Just duke it out on Thursdays and see what happens.

It wasn't as fun as it sounds

Glad I was able to get both EXs so far. I hope i dont have trouble with the other 2. I kinda like the early access for people that have ordered both. If I could have I would have opted in for all 4 at the start so I didnt have to worry.

Last edited:
Looks like I owe VS a beer. I would've been a very unhappy camper this morning otherwise that's for sure

I would like it if every email sent out by SS made it into every inbox for every person it sent it to. Prob is some get it and some don't. For what ever reason. That can cause some waves. I want this set so badly and even though I got an email I was still monitoring this site for news on the drop.

Amen to that. :lol So very true.

Jedi!!! F me, how are ya bud? Nice to see a few of the old crew :lol

No mate I'm lucky enough just to get Mikey bro but if I win the lottery I'll buy the lot and send them out to you guys :)

None of my business...but if you were just getting Mikey, then why was getting an EX so important??

Between the email invite, the glitch, the sharing of the invite link, it's going to be interesting to see how things unfold with Donnie and Raph.

I think the next PO should be sent to people who secured both Leo & Mikey EXs :lecture

Back