Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd guess 3pm est tomorrow

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Thank you kindly Master Jedi!!

ubKujnS.jpg

.........waitforit!!! LOL

Well I got an e-mail invite a couple hours ago and I don't have the Leo exclusive on order. I got on the wait list for him early the next morning after he sold out though. Maybe this is Sideshow's way of telling me my wait list will convert.

Well I got an e-mail invite a couple hours ago and I don't have the Leo exclusive on order. I got on the wait list for him early the next morning after he sold out though. Maybe this is Sideshow's way of telling me my wait list will convert.

Yeah. Strangely enough I came home from work to find an email telling me I'm invited early to preorder him. I got the MichaelA Ex locked in Yo. This just made my day. It can only get better if your assumption is correct and my wait list for Leo has converted.

:clap

I hadn't checked email since lunch, but got sent an email invite early this afternoon. Just ordered it! Nice of sideshow to send the invite out to waitlisters. Good luck to those ordering tomorrow.

Maybe because they respect the invite - only nature of the current window of orders?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Well that's just ludicrous when it comes to collecting lol. If someone had a link for me to order something, I would appreciate them posting the link. Why deal with potential headache when they are helping out someone?

Well that's just ludicrous when it comes to collecting lol. If someone had a link for me to order something, I would appreciate them posting the link. Why deal with potential headache when they are helping out someone?

I tried to post my link in my last post, but when I tried it in a different browser I hit an error page saying "invitation only."So i didn't even bother.
While your intentions are well-placed, the outcome is the same thing with your link.

^Correct anyway. If you don't hit the page while logged into an invite-approved account, it will show you an error page.

Can't blame them, obviously they can't trust their invitees not to share a private link.

I tried to post my link in my last post, but when I tried it in a different browser I hit an error page saying "invitation only."So i didn't even bother.
While your intentions are well-placed, the outcome is the same thing with your link.

You have to sign in first then the preorder page goes up. That's when you copy & post the link. The preorder page should work.

Last edited:
SS tries to do something cool and some people have to try to find a way to cheat the system. It's the kind of stuff that ruins it for everyone in the future. Whatever though...way more douches in the world than cool. Losing battle.

God Bless you sir!

Thanks VS1976 as a long term customer of SS who's ordered a majority of their TMNT products I appreciate it, truly.

Obviously that majority doesn't include EX Leo.. . [emoji57]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

We're all TMNT fans here No????

We keep calling this Sideshow supported site a community I hardly think it deserves calling someone a ****** for helping fellow SS supporters but hell what do I know. I'm not going to get into an argument over pre-ordering a statue that's for certain :wave

For all the griping, let me just ask: is there anyone here who wants a Mike EX but hasn't been able to secure one? If not, then no harm done.

SS tries to do something cool and some people have to try to find a way to cheat the system. It's the kind of stuff that ruins it for everyone in the future. Whatever though...way more douches in the world than cool. Losing battle.

I can't disagree with you more. I've been buying from ssc for many years...spent countless of $ a year....and for one instance, I did not get a link or invite to buy Black Widow White ex even though I bought countless of Marvel PFs and the original BW PF. If someone didn't post the link to it, I would have never gotten it. I had no clue why ssc didn't get the email but I was very appreciate of someone posting it. If a collector can help out someone, why not?

Last edited:
Back