Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ond your a nut

tumblr_inline_nn8k7bphXZ1t1xjww_500.gif

Nyuk nyuk!!

Hm well i got my email as well. Considering Leo's EX sold out in under a day and isn't it very possible for Mikey EX to sell out tomorrow before anyone even has a chance?

Hm well i got my email as well. Considering Leo's EX sold out in under a day and isn't it very possible for Mikey EX to sell out tomorrow before anyone even has a chance?

I don't think it will sell out tomorrow, but I do think it will be gone very quickly on Thursday.

That would mean that every single person who bought Leo also wants Mikey. Quite a few people in just this thread have said they only want Leo, so there should be some left for Thursday.

I think SS is doing the right thing here, giving first dibs to those who already invested in and have NRDs on the first of the four turtles.

There will be some on Thursday for sure, but I bet it's gone in under a couple of hours. I know I'll be eagerly awaiting my email invite tomorrow as I'm sure a bunch of other collectors will.

Ond, your tmnt reaction gifs are on point. If I was premium I would rep the hell out of you. And no, not with exclusive order emails.

It just makes sense to give first dibs to those who snagged the Leo ex. While some people did say they were one and done, I'd say it's fair to assume the vast majority are going for the whole set. To be fair it might also be covering their own interests as well. Some people have the exclusive or bust attitude and if someone with the Leo ex didn't get one or even the rest as ex, it could cause them to cancel their PO.

If preference is being given to people who have already locked in the Leo Ex, then it looks like there's a strong chance I'm going to miss out on the Mike Ex as well. Especially when we're talking about 500 Ex per statue.

Such a shame since I'm one of the people Scareb described.

Ex or bust specifically because I don't like the idea of owning a piece and knowing that there are some extra pieces out there that I don't have. Makes them feel incomplete.

These are the first non-dinosaur collectibles I've been interested in for a long time. I got on Leo's waitlist a couple hours after he sold out apparently and it still has not converted. Nor have I gotten an email about early pre-orders :( I guess I'll be missing out on Mikey's exclusive as well. For someone like me who doesn't care about an edition number, its' a shame they made these turtles SO exclusive. At least they made the colored masks the default as those are what I'm most interested in. I've got the poster and am excited to have the set to go with it!

If preference is being given to people who have already locked in the Leo Ex, then it looks like there's a strong chance I'm going to miss out on the Mike Ex as well. Especially when we're talking about 500 Ex per statue.

Such a shame since I'm one of the people Scareb described.

Ex or bust specifically because I don't like the idea of owning a piece and knowing that there are some extra pieces out there that I don't have. Makes them feel incomplete.

I wouldn't give up hope entirely. The likelihood that every ex will go tomorrow isn't likely. Most will but there will be a few left. I'd say just keep your eyes peeled to the site on Thursday and see if you can snag one of the unclaimed ones. Barring that, jump on the waitlist. There's a lot of time between now and when these guys ship for people to change their mind or something else that means they have to cancel.

I have a feeling theyre not going to announce the edition size until Thursday. There's no way theyre going to make it a complete sell out for invite only members, and then people ordering on po day to find that theyre sold out. Thats bad business. I think what theyre trying to do is round up early orders, and then set the es. So chances are, there might be more than 500 for ex Mikey and the other turtles. Is everyone basing the edition size from Leo, and assuming the rest of the turtles are going to be 500? Im not seeing anywhere where it states 500 for ex mikey.

I have a feeling theyre not going to announce the edition size until Thursday. There's no way theyre going to make it a complete sell out for invite only members, and then people ordering on po day to find that theyre sold out. Thats bad business. I think what theyre trying to do is round up early orders, and then set the es. So chances are, there might be more than 500 for ex Mikey and the other turtles. Is everyone basing the edition size from Leo, and assuming the rest of the turtles are going to be 500? Im not seeing anywhere where it states 500 for ex mikey.

it was in the Thursday newsletter.
eb7e95d06f4574259d808ec0c5bf6260.jpg

If the statues were individual pieces along the lines of the JLA where you could display them individually but could also have them together and fiddle with the exclusive numbers depending on popularity, I could see them doing the same for the turtle exclusives. But the fact that they all display together without actually having bases that interlock and that the vast majority would be displaying them together, it really makes no sense to have the exclusive edition sizes vary.

Hell, even the original comiquettes for the most part had identical exclusive edition sizes. They were all 450 with the exception of Donnie who was 425. I'm hoping that was just a typo because it makes no sense to make 25 less of Donnie but it's the same principle.

What? :lol that theory makes zero sense

it was in the Thursday newsletter.
eb7e95d06f4574259d808ec0c5bf6260.jpg

:lol :slap

If you want an EX and you didn't get an invite be ready at the drop. You can still grab an EX. You just can't sit back and wait to order. If you want him bad enough there will be some extra at the drop I'm sure of it. So many pessimistic people in here.

The Es better be the same as the first one and free shipping too. I got the invite but they never mention the Es or price. Hope all these gets released soon to keep all of them the same Es and prices. Please SS!

Back