Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahah perfect Gif Ondi

tumblr_inline_obkqlmywic1tpnzfq_500.gif

Lol I was trying to explain to my wife why I'm getting this (use up all my points, realistic take blah blah blah)

and she just stopped me and said yeah yeah yeah whatever........bless her! :love

Lol I was trying to explain to my wife why I'm getting this (use up all my points, realistic take blah blah blah)

and she just stopped me and said yeah yeah yeah whatever........bless her! :love
Yeah we got great wives. My wife wouldn't even bat an eye, she knows the Turtles are a legacy in my life lol

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

If I don't get the Ex I'll be shattered though. It comes out Thursday there right?

If I don't get Mikey ex, my Mikey tattoo will be heartbroken.

Also it looks like they're gonna be showing him off on the Facebook livecast on Wednesday.

Did anyone else notice that when the video shows us the upcoming statues as drawings, SS also throws Shredder across there as well. Wonder if this is a hint that Shredder will be coming as well?!

I wonder, it took them a long time to sell out the last Shredder. I have my doubts but then again with this style they could do something truly wicked and everyone may go nuts for it. My question is when will we get a good Master Splinter????

I wonder, it took them a long time to sell out the last Shredder. I have my doubts but then again with this style they could do something truly wicked and everyone may go nuts for it. My question is when will we get a good Master Splinter????

I honestly can't say if I want more than just the 4 brothers, but why put that image up with the other images. Which were clearly drawings of the upcoming product. Sure seems like something SS would do.

That shredder is from the current IDW run. Probably the closest thing they could find to a similar style to the artwork. But thayou isn't to say it's not possible. I mean the fact that the Leo exclusive sold out in a day which with current sideshow offerings is mind-boggling and the other turtles to sell out in possibly less time, I'd say there's a definite chance of a shredder.

I dont know why everyone is worried about the exclusives selling out, when most, if not all will be displaying the color bandannas. Red bandanna's aren't very exclusive; Only to the small minority that will be displaying them as such. If people are only worried about securing the exclusive because of aftermarket value, Ill tell you, the ex wont reach the levels of the comiquettes. Most people only search out the comiquettes for the exclusive colored bandanna's anyways. There wont be much of a hunt for the new ones. So really, if youre only gonna be displaying them with the color bandannas, and not too in a hurry to secure one, then you can pretty much wait, and get on the regs at a later date. Are the regs even sold out yet for Leo?

Taken from statueforum:

Hi Alex,

Are the new Sideshow realistic turtles overall, digital or hand sculpt?

Thanks!

They were digitally sculpted.

This was a real treat! Anyone who owns the original comiquettes should be happy to own one of the last traditional sculptures by sideshow. There's something special about traditional, hand sculpted pieces over digital. But!!! I can't wait to own these new ones either, going forward!! Bring on Mikey!!

Back