Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These statues are my way of apologizing to myself for cancelling all the exclusive comiquettes all those years ago.

haha congrats man. These have a lot of character. I'll be more than happy to display these.

I think Donatello's pose is my favorite of them all. I was planning on only picking Leonardo up but it's going to be hard to pass on all the others.

I think Donatello's pose is my favorite of them all. I was planning on only picking Leonardo up but it's going to be hard to pass on all the others.

Agreed. Donnie was my fav of the old Comiquettes too. Always prefered his paintjob to the other three.

I would like to see a spinning effect on Mikes nunchuck. Whoever said they were buying just one of these, good luck with that. I can't imagine not owning the whole set.

They have the spinning effect on the print so I wonder if they will try and implement that on the statue as well.

Haha I know I'm going to end up getting them all. I just don't know if I'll have room to display them as a diorama, these aren't as big as Premium Formats but they will take a lot of space.

I would like to see a spinning effect on Mikes nunchuck. Whoever said they were buying just one of these, good luck with that. I can't imagine not owning the whole set.

I have hopes that they will fit into a BESTA width.

I just don't know if I'll have room to display them as a diorama, these aren't as big as Premium Formats but they will take a lot of space.

With Leo being 13" deep and Donnie positioned behind him, this will be not only very wide, but deep as well. They'll look great together, but it will fill a nice chunk of real estate.

When the Comiquettes were available at the time, I was only able to afford Leo. Now, with a job that allows more disposable income, I can correct that mistake. No way I'm getting just one this time.

I just noticed the poses are very similar to the first series, which isn't a bad thing. Donatello is my favorite of them but I thin Leonardo turned out the best so far.

I think Leo EX is gonna be pretty hard to find. Once these are displayed at comic con together and people start rushing to pick these up as they go up for PO there will be those who try and scrounge to get an EX Leo they missed.

Back