Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lower price then I expected, I'll be picking up Leo for sure. Maybe all four.

First reaction: Damn!

Curious on international shipping quote though. Free US shipping has to be made back somehow.

Haha, sometimes it's good to be wrong. It's far from being as expensive as I thought. I'm in for the 4 Turtles. :)

This sculpt is kind of growing on me, but all 4 would be a pretty big investment for me. I've already splurged on the Chronicle breakout Rex...

Wasn't interested in this before but looking at the full reveal pictures it's pretty nifty. At the 350 price tag I think I'm going to bite ><

Do we know if all the turtles bases will fit together?

From the other forum

They do, proximity, not literal plug into each other like puzzle pieces.

They all have "sewer goo" that proximity "connect" in the center of the display, again, not literal connections, just proximity. But it shows that Leo is in front (goo back) Mike right (goo left) Don back (goo front) Raph left (goo right).

$350 with an exclusive edition size of 500? BOUGHT. I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

giphy.gif

So what's going to be the EX for Raphael, another headsculpt with red bandana?
On the orig CQs Raphael had a swapout sai hand.

So what's going to be the EX for Raphael, another headsculpt with red bandana?
On the orig CQs Raphael had a swapout sai hand.

My guess is all four will have a red bandana portrait so they can all go together. Some might have something additional.

I think po times tend to be around 1 mountain (my time zone), so 3 eastern I believe. They usually send an email when the product goes up for PO.

I never get those damn emails on time. So good to know the time. TY sir!

Back