Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing a group photo of the reg and ex, Raphs face just doesn't fit the reg group for me personally. The rest of the turtles look calm/smiling (Mikey) while Raph looks like he's ready to get down to business.

The other turtles ex coh's fit Raph's much better.

I think it has a lot to do with his personality. He's the most serious and agressive of the group after all... anyway I see myself switching EX and reg heads from time to time but I like coloured bandanas best.

I actually think Leo ended up the most out of place of the bunch. He had a more gritty realistic turtle look IMO, and a sort of Jim Henson thing going on (in a good way). The other turtles look a bit simpler and more cartoony. I love them all and for my money I think Michelangelo and Raph turned out the best overall!

The PO for these guys are pretty quick. Wish they do the same with the Marvel and DC stuff

Does anyone here own the comiquettes, and have seen the new ones at the con in person, that can tell us with certainty if they're smaller or the same size as the comiquettes?

I think from the dimensions this one might be just a little smaller maybe

I hear you!
I actually went in today to purchase them using some of the reward points from spook. I went back-and-forth a couple times on placing the order and it popped up 5% off coupon codes for Leo and Mikey while I was hitting the back button before placing the order... So I was able to snag $17.50 off each of them as well as using reward points for the other 2. Worked out pretty good on the deal!

I hear you!
I actually went in today to purchase them using some of the reward points from spook. I went back-and-forth a couple times on placing the order and it popped up 5% off coupon codes for Leo and Mikey while I was hitting the back button before placing the order... So I was able to snag $17.50 off each of them as well as using reward points for the other 2. Worked out pretty good on the deal!

Yeah, discounts like that really add up. Nice deal, indeed. :rock

Back