Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went 4 for 4 ...... can't wait to get them. They will take the spot of my 12" inch figures I painted.

These new Turtles seem a little small to me....they are definitely smaller then the comiquettes.

tmnt-donatello-statue-200468-03.jpg

200012_press03-001.jpg

The new one is a 1/4 inch shorter and the height is mostly all base.

I cancelled because of this.

Lame, I actually gave someone else my EX Donnie so they had to deal with the pain and suffering of that.

You laugh now but just you wait....slowly it'll eat away at your soul. You won't sleep at night, you'll lose your appetite. Eventually you'll start taking photos of yourself dressed up erotically as Donnie to try and fix everything but it won't. It won't no matter how hard you try!

After seeing a group photo of the reg and ex, Raphs face just doesn't fit the reg group for me personally. The rest of the turtles look calm/smiling (Mikey) while Raph looks like he's ready to get down to business.

The other turtles ex coh's fit Raph's much better.

After seeing a group photo of the reg and ex, Raphs face just doesn't fit the reg group for me personally. The rest of the turtles look calm/smiling (Mikey) while Raph looks like he's ready to get down to business.

The other turtles ex coh's fit Raph's much better.

I like em personally. They suit each turtles personality quite well. I would have rathered a more serious expression on Leo but this isn't the first time I've seen him smirking before a fight.

:lol I knew someone would notice. The pic of the exclusive provided by SSC doesn't really fit with the others.

Credibility restored!
Now i can sleep easy at night lol

Awesome job with the pics btw. The side show pictures has them mostly back to back which was a weird setup choice. Cant wait to display them

Back