Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There a lot of talk of people joining the exclusive waitlist on the forums for these turtles?

Cool Kevin Eastman video on Youtube, shows what could be a Shredder concept art at 2:29. You can find on Statue Forum if someone wants to add the link

Post the foto here :)

Shredder 2-2.jpg

Shredder 1-1.jpg

am I the only one who got his WL converted for Leo?

Seems like it. I'm still waiting on mine unfortunately.

Thats taken straight from the IDW tmnt series. Not concept art.

That's a screen cap directly from the time stamp referenced by others in the video. I haven't read the IDW turtles......yet. I guess that means a lot of us who are hoping for a shredder based off that clip will have to lower our expectations by a lot lol

Seems like it. I'm still waiting on mine unfortunately.

That's a screen cap directly from the time stamp referenced by others in the video. I haven't read the IDW turtles......yet. I guess that means a lot of us who are hoping for a shredder based off that clip will have to lower our expectations by a lot lol

That's what I mean. I'm fully aware it's from the video. I've watched it myself. I'm just saying that that exact piece of artwork that sideshow used in the video is from the IDW ninja turtles comic series, not concept art for a shredder piece. That isn't to say that maybe they aren't working on one because who knows, just letting people know where it's from so there isn't a bunch of people getting excited over something that could very well be nothing.

Back