Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont think so, the variant art print shows different expressions (Leo & Mikey are spot on) except for Raph which has the same expression as the current art print.

dont think so, the variant art print shows different expressions (Leo & Mikey are spot on) except for Raph which has the same expression as the current art print.
Yeah exactly, and a different headsculpt would be boring

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

There's more to the EX's than switch out heads?? I guess I missed that.
Well for Raph, cause his exclusive can't exactly be a red bandana, and unlike the others, what we've seen so far differs from the art print. So it would be safe to assume that his EX might be a switch arm(s)

Well for Raph, cause his exclusive can't exactly be a red bandana, and unlike the others, what we've seen so far differs from the art print. So it would be safe to assume that his EX might be a switch arm(s)

,,,or mini art print [emoji23]

Oh god no lol

Battle damaged raph maybe?
chipped shell or scarred face or broken sais....
That would easily make him the most prominent piece.
Tbh I will take anything as long as it is not bay's du rag.

Hard to say. Each exclusive portrait so far has been a slight variation on the reg. Leo's teeth are showing on the red bandana and Mikey has a closed teeth smile for his red bandana. I won't be surprised if we see either a scarred up Raph head from the ex or maybe have him with almost like a screaming face ex.

Raph is also the one turtle whose statue's pose seems to vary drastically from the art print. The other three are pretty spot on, but Raph's stance is entirely different. If not an alternate head, a forward-oriented left arm to match the art seems possible.

Maybe the EX will have an authorized automated signature plastered on it.

giphy.gif

Grest job SS! Glad everything is not a Es of 3000 to 5000. We need a break sometimes for a lower Es and good ex. This has been disappearing these days. Hope SS does this more on the future. Again this was not a minute sell out. There was a week warning and the po lasted many hours. All who wanted bad found a way to be there to order. Thanks SS for bringing back some excitement in a long time!b

Battle damaged raph maybe?
chipped shell or scarred face or broken sais....
That would easily make him the most prominent piece.
Tbh I will take anything as long as it is not bay's du rag.
That I'd take in a heart beat. Battle damaged Raph would be so Grail!

Back