Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to believe we've finally reached the point or release for this film. I remember Laird talking about it before he sold to nick of course the movie completely changed but still a live action film has been in the pipe line for some time now.

Also Next week I have an interesting new series of four pictures for all of you so stay tuned!!! :wink1:

Hard to believe we've finally reached the point or release for this film. I remember Laird talking about it before he sold to nick of course the movie completely changed but still a live action film has been in the pipe line for some time now.

Also Next week I have an interesting new series of four pictures for all of you so stay tuned!!! :wink1:
Cannot wait for the surprise.
Yeah man, feels like this was a LONG time coming. Been waiting for something since the CGI movie came out (which IMO was awesome, would love to see PFs of those).

You sir have a caused a thread meltdown! :lol (albeit not on purpose of course :wink1:) One of which I am staying well clear of :) I'm not a fighter:eek:

Yeaaaay movie! Lol..can't believe it. Just over a week

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Just finished watching the original. Cousin's wife hadn't ever seen it, so we watched it. Its so awesome even now

Really B? I don't know I sorta hope its a great movie

Really B? I don't know I sorta hope its a great movie

Never said I wasn't hoping for a great movie. Just saying I am going to be cautious with this one. Saw the latest transformers the other day and I was so disgusted. I will never go see another in the theater again.(unless I hear heaping praise that is)

Never said I wasn't hoping for a great movie. Just saying I am going to be cautious with this one. Saw the latest transformers the other day and I was so disgusted. I will never go see another in the theater again.(unless I hear heaping praise that is)
Yeah I totally get that, as blow em up fun as the last movie was, there was so much better things that could've been done with it. Well I'll tell you how this movie goes but hopefully it'll be more like the first Transformers and not the last few

Please keep all talk of that meh movie to a minimum please!

:wink1:

I'm the same King unless a different director gets on board etc I'll never see another in the theatre again

Yeah I totally get that, as blow em up fun as the last movie was, there was so much better things that could've been done with it. Well I'll tell you how this movie goes but hopefully it'll be more like the first Transformers and not the last few

Keep me informed buddy. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.:pray:

Please keep all talk of that meh movie to a minimum please!

:wink1:

I'm the same King unless a different director gets on board etc I'll never see another in the theatre again

Agreed, and I'll try to stay positive brother.:hi5:

So for my pics this week I'm changing it up a little. Rather than cool art its the theme that strikes me with these (not that the art is bad at all :lol) but when I saw these they really struck me. The loss of their brothers has maybe been dealt with once or twice (as far as I can recall) in comic or cartoon. We all know how close they are and yeah I guess these pieces of art just got me thinking which was nice :) Hope you enjoy the series

img-jdp_tmnt_goodbye_my_brothers_04.jpg

So for my pics this week I'm changing it up a little. Rather than cool art its the theme that strikes me with these (not that the art is bad at all :lol) but when I saw these they really struck me. The loss of their brothers has maybe been dealt with once or twice (as far as I can recall) in comic or cartoon. We all know how close they are and yeah I guess these pieces of art just got me thinking which was nice :) Hope you enjoy the series

View attachment 125218

OMG!! I LOVED LOVED LOVED these! They were crazy amazing!

Back