Statue Sideshow - T-Rex: Tyrant King Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the Tyrant King exclusive.. finally arrived after seven months of anticipation & a couple months of worrying if it was going to be in bad condition. Only "complaint" I have about it, is that one of the eye pupils are a little off which can be fixed. Besides that, it came in perfect condition. No broken teeth. The teeth & the mouth are actually one of the best features. #341/1000
Tyrant king 1.jpg Tyrant king 2.jpg tyrant king 6.jpg Tyrant king 3.jpg tyrant king 8.jpg tyrant king 10.jpg tyrant king 9.jpg tyrant king 14.jpg tyrant king 15.jpg tyrant king 19.jpg tyrant king 20.jpgtyrant king 343.jpg tyrant king 314.jpg tyrant kign 3539.jpg tyrant king 2242.jpg tyrant king 35398.jpg

Why does it always look like a different color in everyone's pictures! :p

I'm so confused!

and congrats, he looks pretty awesome.

Why does it always look like a different color in everyone's pictures! :p

I'm so confused!

and congrats, he looks pretty awesome.

I've noticed that too.. I think it depends on the lighting and the camera. What part of it are you talking about specifically though ? ..Because the pictures don't show the exact color of some of the statue. For example, in some of my pictures it looks like the tip of its nose is a little white & missing some paint.. its not like that in person.

That and the in general skin color. Some it looks a little black/grey, some kinda brown, some kinda tan :p

I do not understand why the hell Chinese painters were so lazy and clumsy that they were not to go to finish the painting on t-rex head????. I saw that and under the tail are serious problems with painting. You have to accept the idea that painting is horrible! Believe me you have a few dinosaurs in this collection, I own the whole collection, and I ve never seen a worst painting like this in any of my collection statue I do not mean just at your statue, I am referring to all copies of the t-rex what I have seen so far:(( Tomorrow I will receive this exclusive statue. I am more than sure that my statue will have major problems with painting :(

PS: I will have # 10:wink1:

Hello dear collectors. Today I had the pleasure to receive T-rex Exclusive. A mega beast. # 10/1000. A masterpiece, and when I say this, I mean sculpture, painting perfect, no cracks, no missing teeth, no lack of color, perfectly placed on both feet in the base. However I believe that being among the first sculptures painted by Chinese were fascinated by this statue and painting by the scheme, but after 200,300,400,500,600 .... they started dropping the quality and began to rush production because they are pressured by time official release .:(

I will put some pictures later:)

PS: Thank you for your kindness Robban for those pictures:) LOL , and I must thank you to Jeremy Killian for this wonderful sculpture :))
Chris Kastner Thank that you supported me :))LOL...All is well if it ends with a happy ending!:)

Hello dear collectors. Today I present my last statue from Sideshow! I waited for a very long time to receive this wonderful statue, but finally arrived in my collection:). It is by far the best performance of sculpture for T-rex. It's so organic and I feel that it is alive!!! Jorge Blanco You made me the happiest collector in the world !!! You're the most talented artist in the world, and when I say this I mean that you are among the few artists in the world that has the ability to bring back to life those prehistoric animals that disappeared about 65 million years ago on the Terra.
I can not get enoughto admire this masterpiece. It is a pleasure that every night I I usually relax with my family around my collection... which also increases :))

Hello Dyscrasia. I'm glad you like my collection of dinosaurs. I have a major problem of space:)) but I can handle it somehow :))LOL I am extremely lucky with this T-rex because it is intact, the paint is splendidly done, and uniform, no cracks. I was lucky because the painter in China, was very talented, and reproduced with much patience the painting scheme from Sideshow :)). Unfortunately there were also many painters at that factory in China that are very poorly trained, and clumsy ...on our money :( This time I was lucky, but who knows with Triceratops :))))))LOL

Back