Statue Sideshow - T-Rex: Tyrant King Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are always eBay people trying to cause all sorts of artificial scarcity and rareness and general need for things. Most people don't check the sold and completed listing for whatever reason and fall prey to those.

Pretty ridiculous. I've seen other dinosauria statues that go for really good prices. Granted they're opened. But I'd still buy them if I didn't have to pay up front for all of it. Sideshows payment plans is what let's me split my budget up between different lines, and this guy definitely put a dent in my monthly haul because of this charge.

No regrets if he turns out to be as good as I hope

I got one too. I am going to wait until I get all pending points in my account. Can you use a promo code and then your points then pay for the remaining balance?

Unfortunately you cannot. Has to be one or the other, so they really limit your options that way.

My coupon appears to be good till october.

I ordered the trike ex as well, and presume they will release the next dino before then, and I'd use my coupon and points on that one as well.

Total sucker for this line at this point, and why not, really cool museum level pieces, for me.

My coupon appears to be good till october.

I ordered the trike ex as well, and presume they will release the next dino before then, and I'd use my coupon and points on that one as well.

Total sucker for this line at this point, and why not, really cool museum level pieces, for me.

That's a good idea, if we can use both points and coupon and it does go up for pre-order before then.

Mine just arrived, number 0157/1000!

Nice! You must be a lot closer than I am..lol

I'm in LA.

Tupu, I'd share but I decided I wanted to wait for my birthday in may to open it.
Let's see if I can make it that long, lol.

The box is big!

Psyched to have this one, and likeI wrote earlier, saw it displayed at dino gallery 2 a few weeks ago and think both the exes make a hell of a diorama.

yeah, no kidding! That box is just sitting there, staring at me, lol.

Looking at the pieces at the show, I figured a story where the trikes are coming by as the rex feeds on its kill.

I wonder what's next after the Trike?

Looking at the pieces at the show, I figured a story where the trikes are coming by as the rex feeds on its kill.

Personally, I would love to see some raptors.

Wouldn't they smell the Rex and avoid it and it's kill though? Sorry I love working this stuff out... lol I miss the stories the older pieces had.

Well Deinonychus was mentioned..so maybe it will be next. I'd be happy with Giganotosaurus for a large theropod again, but a big hadrosaur would be great or an Ankylosaur.

Just curious. Are all the dinosauria stats the same scale? I have the Rex and trike on order but I'm also thinking of getting a sauropod.

Just curious. Are all the dinosauria stats the same scale? I have the Rex and trike on order but I'm also thinking of getting a sauropod.

Not at all really. The sauropods are especially out of scale. Now the new Rex and Trike go together, and I believe the past Rex that David sculpted goes along with McVey's Spinosaurus. The Deinosuchus may also fit that pairing..but I have only had a cursory look.

Pictures, pictures and ... pictures and ...??? nothing yet:)))) ???LOL I'm curious to see poor herbivore body near the T-rex. I love a lot this original combination. ROARRRRRRRRRR .... :))))) Anyway I own all variants of T-rex from Sideshow. A short opinion. I checked all variants and I noticed something interesting and I can not say that one or the other they have anatomically problems , but I must admit that skin texture and detail of the T-rex by David Krentz are taken to extreme and deep delight the eyes. I would be able to watch for hours that sculpture.However this t-rex by Jorge Blanco remains one of my favorites . I think my favorite statue remains Apatosaurus, do not know why but it is brilliant!!! Maybe I love more sauropods. Mosasaur in my opinion is one of the most original, organic and dynamic statue from Sideshow in recent years!:)

Back