Statue Sideshow - T-Rex: Tyrant King Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha yes many more! He says Back from Hot toys...maybe he's from asia?

Last edited:
Will take some more pic tonight.
It's 9 am in morning here, just drag my lazy ass back to office :gah:

It seams that every piece of repainted dinosauria has at last a good paint except carno, any news about it? any new pictures?

Nice pics! Really impressed with how it looks. It does look a lot bigger than I was expecting. While I loved the original T-Rex, I just felt it was too small. But this looks like a nice size. I have an Originals coupon I still have to use. I may just pick this up.

Will take some more pic tonight.
It's 9 am in morning here, just drag my lazy ass back to office :gah:

That will be great~Can you also show the pic of the serial number under its base XXXX/2000 when you release more pics? Very exciting. Maybe it's special~thank you~

Just got notice that this is charging next Tuesday.

Same for me. I may be cancelling my EX....idk. On one hand I'd like to get this TRex and the triceratops to go with it but I have things I like better that I should prioritize. Maybe it's time to sell my euoplocephalus eggs. The last one sold for $499 on eBay I think.

Yup, I'm in the same boat. If he was coming out one week later it would help but I can deal with this. The real problem is that I won't be able to open it for like 2 weeks after its shipped and I'll have to go to sleep every night knowing its just waiting for me to open it at a different location.

I noticed that this statue is by far the most watched statue of Sideshow team in China factory:)))))) , I am talking about painting reproduction after prototype:) . It looks like Sideshow, listen to our complaints :)))LOL

I noticed that this statue is by far the most watched statue of Sideshow team in China factory:)))))) , I am talking about painting reproduction after prototype:) . It looks like Sideshow, listen to our complaints :)))LOL

Not sure about that...these earth tones always seem to come out better than the brighter colors and patterns they've attempted in the past. Sideshow's factories just can't do color really..or detailed patterns that look as natural as on the prototype. Something we'll just have to have to concede I think.

The coloration does look good, the detail as well..my only minor complaint would be they still have trouble getting the teeth to stay sharp on Jorge's sculpts.

Back