Sideshow T-800 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAMN FINE PICS GUYS!!!! I have one question for you guys with this bust. In all the pics I have ever seen the lighted eye always looks like it's looking off to the right making Arnie look walleyed. Is it that way or just the way it photographs? I will have this in my collection one... one day:D

It's supposed to be that way. If you remember in T2 when the T-1000 smashes that large weight into the side of Arnolds head it tears the skin away and damages the eye. The eye is also stationary in that position in the film. :D

Hope that helps.

this is NEXT on my to buy list, i nearly bought one on evil bay this week, but it was between this and the Cinemaquette TX , SO im gonna have to wait a month or too now :(

hey i know im late but i just signed up for the arnold waitlist 1:1 bust stupid me i should of got it when i had the chance lets hope it converts or evil bay it might be

:bborgBest purchase I have ever made. It's cool to have the terminator behind be watching as I type. The thing is huge and heavy. Worth every penny.

Was finally able to put mine on display, it'd been sitting boxed in my wardrobe for almost 7 months. Have finally got a place to display it and i couldn't be happier :D

excuse the crappy quality, is a phone pic
2rrpjrq.jpg

wa the dvd cabinet from ikea nocturne ?. The setup looks great !.

I have all my dvds in a cupboard and everytime I open the door they crush me... :lol

The Cabinet's a detolf from Ikea (the local one finally opened :D) the CD rack from Argos I think, I do have a second one at the end of the bed. Would need about another 7 to hold all my CD's though :lol

If I had the space I'd put the other one on the otherside of the Detolf, but I wouldn't be able to open my PC's CD tray then :lol (you can see the door of it just to the right of the NECA Endo

Mine to, but then again. I have the scar bio soon, then the celtic one :(

yep i have all them on order too... lol

more pics i see of this i kick my self that i didnt by it at play when it was on sale for £300 :banghead

any one wanna straight trade for Sideshow 1/4 alien bust signed by H.R GIGER ??

Tell me this, would one of the glass shelves in a detlof hold the 1:1 endo ok?

That's what I was wondering, apparently the shelves will take 6kg comfortably.
The Endo Skull weighs 6.6Kg (although I weighed it on carpet and found out that may mess up the reading slightly) my brother reckoned it would take it as they'd be designed to take more weight but they give you a lower "safe" limit.

The skull just clips the height that the shelf above it would sit at which leaves you a lot of extra space (I've got mine sitting on top of the box that my TDK grappel gun came in) so it leaves you with a spare glass shelf. 2 together would probably be pretty safe.

more pics i see of this i kick my self that i didnt by it at play when it was on sale for £300 :banghead

You did bag a Rosebox shot gun though you lucky sod :lol I was so pissed off that they went for £300 as I paid £370 for it 2 ^^^^ing weeks earlier. I was livid!

Tell me this, would one of the glass shelves in a detlof hold the 1:1 endo ok?

I considered putting my 1:1 endo bust on the glass shelf but I think, if I recall correctly, its too tall and more importantly, I think its way too heavy. I wouldnt risk it. On the top of a detolf, no problem, but not inside. The bust is deceptively heavy........

Yeah I know, I just dont know if I should put mine in the detolf or not. On two sheets of glass it should be ok :D . I am thinking of getting a case for it instead though.

lol GUYs , Make a bracket to lift up the second glass shelf so you dont lose it, Thats what i did with my detolf so you waste 0% Space, check the picture below

DSCF1345.jpg

Yeah I know, I just dont know if I should put mine in the detolf or not. On two sheets of glass it should be ok :D . I am thinking of getting a case for it instead though.

Aside from weight the base is too large to fit.

Back