Statue Sideshow T-600 Bust color box question????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingofthehill78

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi

I have a terminator t-600 bust that I bought from a fellow freak on here. My worry is that I never received a color box with it just an unlabeled brown box with styrofoam inside it with the bust(and of course the power pack). I didn't even know that it came with a color box until I saw this YouTube video [ame]https://youtu.be/DDzp4_EewDE[/ame]

My question is did all t-600 busts come with color boxes or did they run out like they did with the jaws maquette, and I know certain universal monsters busts didn't have color boxes either. I am pretty sure my t-600 bust is real and not a recast because of certain markings . I just want to know if any of you t-600 bust owners also did not receive a color box with your bust. Thanks for your time it is much appreciated !!

Btw here is a pic of my bust
11fdb513.jpg

Last edited:
Ah I got the info! Thanks!
It does come with a box with a picture of the bust on it but the picture is actually a sticker. I guess my terminator sticker came off or went missing somehow.

Last edited:
Back