Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont understand what the big deal is with the magazines, will anyone looking at the statue even notice or care? Maybe she used up all the magazines shooting at the samurai with the chain gun?

custom hammer for joker pf? sure. A few tiny magazine to put on baby doll pf? nah

quit your job
go NOW

Hmmm...I might as well finally use this now...

imagesSLIPQUITfinal.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Wait.. so she doesnt have the magazine holsters behind her back?

EDIT: As long as the magazine holsters are there, I dont mind them being empty and not having the actual magazines. I'll just think she lost the other mag in the middle of the fight reloading the .45. lmao!

Last edited:
Cool pic stampe. Gotta admit the gg and ss look good. The hot toys don't seem to have as much wow

Looks like #145/500 arrived safe and sound today. :rock

Still disappointed that SSC dropped the ball on the holsters and magazines, especially since we called it out, what, over a year ago? :mad:

I ordered her specifically to go with the GG pieces (with BD front and center and the other four lined behind her). Looks like it might work. Once it arrives I'll decide if I want to keep the GG BD.

Back