Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piece does not include the ammo clips. Just FYI y'all! :)

-SideshowAlex

Wow all great pics, ok SS I admit you all did great on this one. We all had our fair share of issues with QC on certain statues, but you all did great on BD and thank you! :clap also storm and rhino seem to have very nice reviews and QC. I'm still waiting for both. But from the look of it. SS you did a great job again. Please SS Alex give this message to the upper management and tell them keep doing what they are doing with the last few QC! :)
She looks superb with all of GG sp statues!

Last edited:
I don't know why people still complain about the scale of the GG line

Only because she is not in relative scale with the other GG girls.

Your pics make me want to compare my SS to my GG but my SS is still in transit and my GG is in storage (which is where my SS is going for quite a while until I get more display space).

Only because she is not in relative scale with the other GG girls.

Your pics make me want to compare my SS to my GG but my SS is still in transit and my GG is in storage (which is where my SS is going for quite a while until I get more display space).

BD should look great next to the GG girls. They are all 1/4 scale. I mean if we are going for exact scales every single statue would not be the right size. As long as they fit and look the same. It's close enough for me. :wink1:

Opened her up.

She is... Amazing. All the concern over QC was completely wasted. The paint is fantastic, the face is excellent, even the nails are glossy :lol

The only issue i can see is the gap between the wrist to arm being not entirely flush.

The head feels quite fragile when plugged in though.

This has to be one of the best sculpts that SS has ever produced... it's absolutely spot on and perfect! Just captures her emotion so well.

In certain angles, the GG sculpts looks like Babydoll has smoked a huge joint :lol

Not yet bud, just admiring the pics so far- she still hasn't shipped for me! :impatient:

Congrats on receiving yours though, I'm looking forward to some more pics :D

OMG your name is back, I am so happy. :1-1:

AND OMG she arrives today. Probably around 3pmish. I am going to do my best to get a video done. I doubt it will be today, sadly. I'm about to get packing for my crazy Thursday/Friday.

Opened her up.

She is... Amazing. All the concern over QC was completely wasted. The paint is fantastic, the face is excellent, even the nails are glossy :lol

The only issue i can see is the gap between the wrist to arm being not entirely flush.

The head feels quite fragile when plugged in though.

Good to hear that and congrats!
Let's see those pics. :clap

I only took some quick pics. I shot video from two different cameras so I will edit them on Saturday and get them loaded.

Here's my phone's photos. We all know I'm not great at taking photos, so no need to point it out.

20130313_162127_zpse92bb1fb.jpg

20130313_162140_zps111c4ace.jpg

20130313_162102_zps8127f959.jpg

This one is a bit overexposed but still...

20130313_162113_zpsac56d59f.jpg

Congrats BG now bask in the glory, we all know how much you wanted this piece :D

Mine should be here next week someone call the waaahmbulance :lol

Well of course the ONE day they decide to deliver my BabyDoll is the ONE day I volunteer to help a friend of mine do a job.

Wednesdays I usually have nowhere to go but today I went to help him work on a house and I missed the delivery. :monkey2

It's okay though. They'll retry tomorrow so I'm going to make sure to literally go nowhere the entire day.

I hope they're taking good care of her. :pray: Makes me nervous she's just sitting out somewhere on the truck all night long.

Back