Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So do you think if he ever wanted to sell it on ebay and put in the description portion that there is a minor flaw on her buttocks, that there would be the same amount of people just as interested as other babydoll listings that dont have that flaw?

Also, people are picky nowadays that if one thing is off and you dont describe it properly on ebay, you may have to send a partial refund. Or, the buyer gets all his money back and keeps the statue. I know people have been screwed by ebay and paypal before.

Just sayin..

And Frederico, that doesnt look right. It should be one string tied to a knot.

He could have that touched up for about $30 bucks and you would never know anything was wrong there to begin with.

Where is my shipping notice?! I want my sexy Babydoll! :drool :impatient:

tumblr_lrx856UqOl1qgqtcko1_500.jpg

tumblr_lrx856UqOl1qgqtcko2_500.jpg

I'm really getting very excited for this one. The pics hype this up for me so much. I know both me and member centurion is getting impatient Lol.... Come on SS release it! She needs to come home now! Btw what was the official reg day release for her?

Can anyone that has their EX please confirm that the gun comes out of the holster? All these pics are starting to scare me a little bit.:panic:

Yes, I just took my gun out, you slide the leather strap up and pull the gun down at an angle and slide it out.

There is no velcro or altering the strap to remove the gun, you just manuever the gun out.

Yes, I just took my gun out, you slide the leather strap up and pull the gun down at an angle and slide it out.

There is no velcro or altering the strap to remove the gun, you just manuever the gun out.

Awesome thank you. Can't wait to get mine on Thursday. I'll have to take some pics of it with my "Wall" of Sucker Punch.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2

Really getting excited to be getting this now after seeing all the awesome pics that have been posted. It has turned out great! Mine should be arriving on Thursday and really can't wait.

I did think about it, but with all three of those hitting me this week, I just couldn't...maybe next time.

I know the actress is pretty shortly and petite, but that PF is small...Baroness looks like she hulk next to her.

She's a tiny girl though.

Post a link to your vids when you do them up on facebook so I don't miss them please. :)

Will do!
:1-1:

Ok, her eyes are excellent. They're both pointing in the correct direction and they look well painted. I might take a brush to add a little more eye shadow, but that's about it. Even the highlights are in the correct position. Also, mine needs a little more lipstick, but whatevs. She has no scratch on her butt. In fact, she even has a little bit of cheekage:naughty Yes, all your friends are going to look under her skirt. Even your mom will.

The base is awesome sauce. She fits well and the detail in the dudes head is pretty nice. I didn't have to force her, and for some reason, her pose feels more "natural" in person. Less back breaking.

Here they are next to each other. These are just crappy iphone pics, but it is under the same light so you can get an idea of differences in colors. And you get an idea of scale. I don't know why people still complain about the scale of the GG line, she looks bigger to me but some of that is also positioning.

attachment.php

Here sword scrolls are there, but they are faint. The GG scrolls were etched into the blade, the SS ones are light and sit on the surface.

attachment.php

^GG

attachment.php

^SS

The holsters are a little bit different, due to the sculpt vs fabric. The pistol on SS is removable, I just chose to leave it in for extra bonus double charms. But there are some limitations with cloth, mainly the size of the threads and stuff can only get so small, but it looks pretty well made. The same goes for the sword sheath.

attachment.php

^GG

attachment.php

^SS

Two minor issues with mine. Tiny paint chip on the samurai's stitch under the left eye. Easy touch up.

I had to lobotomize Babydoll with my Dremel as the pin on the left pigtail didn't seat properly.

Need to inspect in daylight, but it looks good so far.

Here are the heads. Everyone has seen them a million times by now, but here they are again. I have to admit, I am thrilled with how the SS face turned out. There was potential for disaster and it was avoided. Her hair fits together nicely, although there's a minor seam. I don't think it's going anywhere. I also haven't really messed around with her costume, these pics were 5 minutes out of the box. Here head sits nicely into the torso and the costume covers the seams well. I have to fix her sheath sling thing. But damn she looks good. Her expression looks pretty good. The GG has a sort of quiet determination about her with her stance and everything, but the SS piece is very active. I think SS decided to go as opposite as GG as possible and in this case it really worked, whereas a more reserved stance like BW probably wouldn't have worked.

attachment.php

attachment.php

More details about sclupt vs cloth. It is really apparent in the tie and how her shirt is constructed. I much prefer the sclupt in this case. The cloth is very thin. You can also get an idea about the belts on her holster. It all fits nice, but there is something that gets lost on the materials. But then things like the braiding on the sling are very nice. Also, she has a nice belly button down there.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Opposite side of holster. It's hard to get a pic of the SS from that low, but mine did not come with any magazines to put in there. Did other people get them? I don't know if that question was ever resolved or not.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Does the SS fit with the rest of the GG line??? No, not really. It is very apparent how different they are. But this also really shows how nice it would be to have a complete line from SS. There are clearly opportunities for the other girls to be in a dynamic situation, but it looks like we'll never see that happen. Well, maybe if BD becomes a huge success and they change their minds...I'm not holding my breath.

attachment.php

Overall, I'm pretty happy. I think, generally speaking, I prefer sculpted the pieces. I was not really happy with my Baroness, and because of that I cancelled BW. Even though people seem pretty satisfied with both of them, I don't regret canceling her. I also boxed up Baroness to put out BD, so Baroness will probably won't see the light of day for years.

But BD is exceptionally well made and well executed and totally surpassed my expectations and SS recent track record. I could get nit picky about minute details, but in the end, I'm totally satisfied with this statue (except for missing magazines wtf???) Anyways, hope somebody found this useful.

Opposite side of holster. It's hard to get a pic of the SS from that low, but mine did not come with any magazines to put in there. Did other people get them? I don't know if that question was ever resolved or not.

But BD is exceptionally well made and well executed and totally surpassed my expectations and SS recent track record. I could get nit picky about minute details, but in the end, I'm totally satisfied with this statue (except for missing magazines wtf???) Anyways, hope somebody found this useful.

Mine did not come with ammo clips. Did any photos of the prototype with ammo clips? I don't think I took any shots from that side at the comic con. Couldn't see anything on the photos on Sideshow's website

Great pictures Exodus! This piece looks fantastic. When I have more money maybe half a year from now I will have to pick her up. I am very impressed how it turned out.

Mine did not come with ammo clips. Did any photos of the prototype with ammo clips? I don't think I took any shots from that side at the comic con. Couldn't see anything on the photos on Sideshow's website

This piece does not include the ammo clips. Just FYI y'all! :)

-SideshowAlex

I was feeling kind of down after getting a poorly painted Hawkeye and a defective PF from Ebay (that's another thread). Babydoll came today and I wasn't really that excited about her. Was even thinking about not opening her and selling her.

Man, am I glad I opened her up!

Love the compact box and the detailed directions btw. Dunno why the Hawkeye box had to be such a dinosaur.

Anyway, she's stunning!
IMG_1227_zpsf160e279.jpg

Absolutely LOVE the expression on her face.

IMG_1251_zpscb361690.jpg

I think she goes nicely with Lara

IMG_1253_zps31c3411f.jpg

My panoramic view
IMG_1260_zps12bad347.jpg

She will soon. I'm guessing we have to wait for the reg shipment day. :impatient: check out the new pics on the statue forum. They are some of the best angles I've seen. The best face pics too.
I saw those. Wow! She looks great.

Well I hope you and I both receive ours very quickly.
Thanks Chargersfan. Please let me know when SSC sends you shipping notice.

I'm really getting very excited for this one. The pics hype this up for me so much. I know both me and member centurion is getting impatient Lol.... Come on SS release it! She needs to come home now! Btw what was the official reg day release for her?

LOL! Yeah, seeing all these great pictures of her is making the wait that much harder. :D

Back