Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just called Sideshow like 30 minutes ago, the moved my flex payment from March 15th to tomorrow. They said she will ship out this Monday at the latest, can't wait!

wow, i guess I am the only person who got it today.... I guess I'll have to upload my youtube link soon. give me 15min.

uploading to youtube right now. its beautiful. I'm batting 100% with joker, skaar and now babydoll! i'll post the link in next few min.

Thanks Centurion,
I've been on this Forum since my first purchase.. Joker PF. just never had the time to actually create an account. my purchases so far. Joker PF, Batman PF, Poison Ivy PF (wife giving me grief on that one. lol), Skaar PF, BabyDoll PF. What I am waiting to buy Harley Quinn PF, Wonderwoman PF, Scarecow PF, Superman PF. Started buying late in the game so Im rolling all DC. Im a big fan of Suckerpunch so had to buy Babydoll.

Just remember, you don't have to stick to a common theme (i.e. DC) to enjoy collecting. :hi5:

Looking forward to your video revealing this little naughty girl. :yess:

I was just talking about everyone. not you in particular. :p
im at 32 percent upload. sorry its from my phone to youtube and its about two min. long. I took two videos but will prob only do this one tonight. do the other one tomorrow.

hey guys, just saw this on youtube on ansol's channel....of babydoll..go check it out.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe2uVrSVB_g[/ame]

Back