Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lunch break, and i still cant get the website to load wtf is up with sideshow's tech. It's a damn php website not rocketship, get it up!

:rotfl:rotfl it's something we have to deal with. Face paint panic.

BTW Nova, have you cancelled the HT figures POs? (telling by you sig :monkey1)

I was thinking about it, and i looked over the SDCC pics again and decided i still want to keep it, being able to pose is always a plus, i'm gonna wait on Amber for as long as possible and see how i feel upon release though

Oh crap. This is bad.
I mean, it's awesome, but not for my wallet.
It's not THAT expensive, the GG one was 250 aprox, has no clothes and the detail is not as good as this one. And I LOVE that the 1911 colt is removable. Amazing.

After all the waiting for the GG statue, I hoped it sucked so I didn't have to buy another statue. I really do not want to sell the GG one. And now the HT is coming. GOD HELP ME WITH ALL THE POs. :panic:.

Kinda glad this skipped over the Q3 i got nothing on order for that quarter so i'm calm at the moment.

lunch break, and i still cant get the website to load wtf is up with sideshow's tech. It's a damn php website not rocketship, get it up!

i asked abt it they said problem will be fixed sooner n reveal newsletter in afternoon

Ordered it last night but i forgot to write down the order number since they email it. Will check it out when the site is up again.

BTW Nova i love your sig

Sideshow is really making me MAD besides not being able to login to place an order what is with all the TBD runs.What good is it to be a Newsletter Member and have a chance to Priority Pre-Order and be there the Day the Figure is available only to find the run is To Be Decided.It takes all the excitement and fun out of it.Sideshow did this with the Joker PF,Vampirella PF,The Baroness PF,Black Widow PF and now the BabyDoll PF.:gah:

:goodpost:
thats what i did, i looked at the SDCC pix of HTs next to the PF and GG and i decided i like Hot Toys the best if the final HTs figures do look like the pics or better

I think HTs looks the most like Emily, plus you can pose her, and she has real clothes and removable accessories. SO when they are finally available to ship, i will order them :yess: Even though i only collect DC & Marvel stuff, i love the movie so much i want these HTs

But i do think GG and SSC PF are beautiful statues :)

You giving the PF a pass then?

I have already committed to the GG statues (3 statues in), as pretty as this is I just can't take on any more. But the base my still sway me.

:goodpost:
thats what i did, i looked at the SDCC pix of HTs next to the PF and GG and i decided i like Hot Toys the best if the final HTs figures do look like the pics or better

I think HTs looks the most like Emily, plus you can pose her, and she has real clothes and removable accessories. SO when they are finally available to ship, i will order them :yess: Even though i only collect DC & Marvel stuff, i love the movie so much i want these HTs

But i do think GG and SSC PF are beautiful statues :)

this is why i still haven't ordered the PF and canceled my HT BD. but i do feel the PF has a better likeness

:lol :lol

Actually it's worth about 300 Reward Points...or at least the points with the print Sideshow sent out a couple of years back was. :D

I still have my apple. :yess:

It is there but it isn't the base. Sideshow could incorporate the helmet into the base for Sweet Pea or maybe a dragon. :D

A dragon would kick ***. It's definitely a possibility I would think.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :lol

She looks likes she's suffering from a coma on the left.

Oh crap. This is bad.
I mean, it's awesome, but not for my wallet.
It's not THAT expensive, the GG one was 250 aprox, has no clothes

Oh....which variant is that?... :monkey3

what is with all the TBD runs.What good is it to be a Newsletter Member and have a chance to Priority Pre-Order and be there the Day the Figure is available only to find the run is To Be Decided.It takes all the excitement and fun out of it.Sideshow did this with the Joker PF,Vampirella PF,The Baroness PF,Black Widow PF and now the BabyDoll PF.:gah:

Set sizes are a thing of the past. Before the NRD, a lot of pieces would have a set # and the newsletters would say something to the effect of,

"The Exclusive Calvin Klein PF will be limited to just 300 pieces worldwide."

Some pieces here and there would have a TBD but not most.

When the NRD came into effect, all we asked for were better QC, and set edition sizes. For the first few pieces, we got numbers, but then they slowly got away from that. Now they're charging NRD's with TBD's and soaking in the profit! :slap

Lol at my last line.

Never got a confirmation email but double checked today to make sure my order was okay, and all is good :D:rock

Back