Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone? No? I don't understand why I can't find a pic of her with her gun instead of the sword.

is this what you talking about? it's the second picture on the product page.

3001271_press02-001.jpg

Any reason they haven't shown any pics of her left side? I wanna know if they made the skirt slit like in the movie!

A 360 view can't come any sooner!

Haven't watched the movie yet. Maybe I should. Getting more and more interested the more I look on these statues. :)

Or just watch the Samurai scene and you will get it. Other part. hmmm there where good too..

ok, you can laugh at me, I ordered Babydoll PF LoL. :rotfl:lol:yess:

I changed my mind. I cancelled Baroness. I think BD might sell out much faster than Baroness and I love this movie too much to pass on it. Baroness i think will be around for a while and won't sell out. can get her later on. Lost the $35 on her, but ill take a chance she will be cheaper on eBay someday, and if not, oh well...

Im still getting the HTs. It was one of my favorite movies of 2011, just not going to miss out like i did with Gentle Giant. and for $40/month, cant go wrong.

congratz to everyone who ordered, i think shes going to be AWESOME :hi5:

good for you! If i didnt already have the GG one, I would def get this. But since I have that one, I'm gonna save my monies for all the other good stuff coming up.

Wow, I can't believe BBTS is sold out already! I think we have a real winner here, ladies and gentlemen :D Get your orders in fast if you haven't already :lecture

Ordered the ex, will most likely pass on both HT figures now unless I can get them pretty cheap. :)

The PF is a much more stunning display piece imo.

Wow, I can't believe BBTS is sold out already! I think we have a real winner here, ladies and gentlemen :D Get your orders in fast if you haven't already :lecture

Damn you I was going to wait until next month but you convinced me to put my order in now :gah:

Ah well looking forward to getting her :yess:

Back