Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, production pictures would be nice. I had 3 on order but, I think that I will be trimming that down to 1.

I ordered two: one through Sideshow, one through another vendor - saves me all of $5 doing that, but still cheaper....I would love three, but two is a perfect number for me. I want one on each side of Vader!

I was originally getting two, but then I decided, as many things that are coming in this line, and I like getting them all, I'm not so huge on a flanking display, I'd rather put the second figure money towards a unique piece instead of a repeat.

I was originally getting two, but then I decided, as many things that are coming in this line, and I like getting them all, I'm not so huge on a flanking display, I'd rather put the second figure money towards a unique piece instead of a repeat.

That is how I feel as well. Like Darth_Madden I'd also love a Tarkin to go on the other side.

The prices have gone up radically since I preordered, so I will be keeping my second one. If I cancel the 2nd one a single trooper will effectively cost me $50au more since I got a 10% discount for ordering 2 and the exchange rate causing the price to go up $30 since my original order.

My local retailer that sells SSC told me that he checked his shipping order for the next 30 days, and the Stormtroopers are nowhere to be seen. I don't know exactly who his distributor is, but apparently there's a production problem which is holding up the works.

The truth of the matter is that we may see a lot of our beloved toys being delayed, and then released with a considerable price hike. My local retailer was also telling me about how the cost of plastics have gone up, and most of the factories overseas have shut down to renegotiate their contracts. Hasbro and Diamond Select have been hit the worst by these factors, which is why they have had such a delay on products, and a price hike on what does get released.

It'll happen... a lot of time until Vader arrives and $130 will mean a decent amount of declined credit cards.

The truth of the matter is that we may see a lot of our beloved toys being delayed, and then released with a considerable price hike.

Well, they are not going to raise the price of the figures we all ready paid for so any price hikes will be on new ones.

Last edited:
If prices go up much more I will have to call it quits or make only one or 2 purchases a year instead of the present 5or 6, once I have Vader there is little more I will be chasing specifically anyway.

I'm in the same boat as you Shoc_AU, until the big increase i was going to get Antilles and Piett. I just dont want to spend $150 on background characters.
The 4 figures i have preordered with CF i locked in before the increase, So im happy i am getting them on the lower price :)

Back