Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a clone nut, but I would at least like a clean black and white Ep II and III just for fun. But past that I probably won't be in for much more... unless there happens to be one of the high ranking guys like Cody or something that looks real cool.

I got one of the Ex's but I'm not sure Ill keep him. Might just g with the regular and save a couple bucks. Still, the ES is only 1500 so that may make it hard to cancel.

Very happy I got the Vader EX. That force choke hand is must have.

I got one of the Ex's but I'm not sure Ill keep him. Might just g with the regular and save a couple bucks. Still, the ES is only 1500 so that may make it hard to cancel.

I feel the same. I already have two Medicom Troopers and have two regulars on order with Darkshadow. The exclusive blaster is not doing it for me.

I think we will see Rex very soon. At SSC's SDCC booth, they had a huge banner with Rex's helmet on it. I didn't get a chance to ask if that was a sneak peek or not so who knows. If it was, I hope its a 1/6th fig and not a PF Rex.

I think we will see Rex very soon. At SSC's SDCC booth, they had a huge banner with Rex's helmet on it. I didn't get a chance to ask if that was a sneak peek or not so who knows. If it was, I hope its a 1/6th fig and not a PF Rex.

Well, that would be a good hint that they are at least thinking about making one of him.

We will probably see a clone before a sandtrooper.
I'd hesitate to bet on one over the other. Now that they have both a Clone Trooper body and Stormtrooper body and head, they can quickly/cheaply open the floodgates either way with:
  • Sandtrooper
  • Luke in Stormtrooper Disguise
  • Han in Stormtrooper Disguise
  • AOTC Clone
  • AOTC Clone Pilot
  • ARC Trooper
  • ROTS Clone
To say nothing about the color variants for the AOTC/ROTS groups. And clean/dirty variants.

Well, that would be a good hint that they are at least thinking about making one of him.

The exclusive inclusion with Obi was hint enough. I still say we see Rex before any Sandtroopers or Stormtrooper variations.

Wonder what hands we'll see with the stormtrooper? Be nice if we could get some splayed fingers for more dynamic poses.

Ordered mine at SDCC, now that I see the blaster, I hold my contention that SSC has lost their way when it comes to exclusives...that gun is pretty weak. I was hoping for an MG34.

Although since they missed the boat and didn't give Vader the interrogation droid as an exclusive (cause I think everyone wants/needs the choke hand), they could have included that or a mouse droid.

The exclusive inclusion with Obi was hint enough. I still say we see Rex before any Sandtroopers or Stormtrooper variations.

That doesn't mean they will do one right away. One would think that with the new movie and all being hyped at SDCC, that if they have one in the cue they would have shown him there. Maybe they are waiting to get closer to the movie release date:dunno

Back