Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't 21 Century produced MG34 set an year or so ago? They were sold at Toys'R'Us for around $10-$12 if I'm not mistaken... Last month Ive been at my local store and they still had them for sale (through now it was desert version or something). In any case, if you can't find one, drop me a line and I'll see if I can find a spare one in my stash.

Alexei

Thanks buddy! :) But remember I'm from Romania and shipping could cost more than the item itself alas. If they are still available in stores I might ask a good friend to get one for me and send it together with other items in a bigger package.

Yeah, I was the KF character key.... I hope you get a figure Toystales. At least there's parts for custom jobs for you at the very least while (for me) the character key won't even sell on eBay.

I really do hope I get a figure as the gift. But if it isn't going to be a figure, then I would be happy to receive any item related to Star Wars, LOTR or Marvel.

It seems to be really hit and miss. My first regular has tight ankles and stands on his own just fine. My second has really loose ones and needs the stand.

The one I opened stood pretty well. Can't say for the other.Seems more in the hips than anything the new Pro/Armor body foot joint seems to hold up good over all.

Just got my Stormie. But realised he has two right thigh-armors, instead of a right and left. the lower part isn't glued on to the one on the left leg. And the straps that holds the shoulder pads are to long, so there are too big a gap. I guess I could just tie them in a knot under the breastplate to tighten them but as I'm getting a new thigh armor I could just ask for new shoulderpads as well.

My stormtrooper has taken a dive twice already. That "clang" coming from a Detolf is unmistakable... ;)

By the way, I don't use the "ring" portion of the stand. I actually turn the ring towards the back, away from the figures, and slightly lean the figures back towards the black upright stand part. The reason being that I can't stand how it looks with the ring wrapped around the waist/chest and crushing the clothing on a figure.

Hot Toys, BBi, ACE, Soldier Story, etc all use ball joints at the ankles. At least if a ball joint is loose, you can place a drop of glue in the socket and the joint will become nice and tight.

Unfortunately, Sideshow's hinged ankles don't work this way. I have bathed them in glue without success, except now the black plastic is covered in a white mess. Sideshow needs to use ball joints and be done with it. Problem solved.

Just got my Stormie. But realised he has two right thigh-armors, instead of a right and left. the lower part isn't glued on to the one on the left leg. And the straps that holds the shoulder pads are to long, so there are too big a gap. I guess I could just tie them in a knot under the breastplate to tighten them but as I'm getting a new thigh armor I could just ask for new shoulderpads as well.

Man!, we share similar problems.

Alright....it's getting WAY over the top with the snide comments and juvenile attacks...you know who you are, fellas. Stop already...or at the very least, if it's it's some sort of way to play for you, do it via PM and spare the thread...

Are the two left hands supposed to be exactly the same? Thought I should ask before I send an e-mail to SSC about the thigh armours. I can see no difference between the spare left hand and the one wich is already on.

I believe the one that is allready on has a bendalbe index finger to fit on the blaster's trigger. It is scrunched up though.

Back