Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine, easy breezy, wonder when it will sell out, Lando was already sold out at this point.
When it sells out will be telling in the direction this line is going

It would have probably sold out faster if Snakes had already been in people's hands. That way the quality of the line would have been better established.

Not really. I think Snakes and CC sold out in about 24 hours.

Wasn't around for SE but I know the CC took a couple days around the Comic Con, especially since there was no exact announcement of when he was going to up for order. I think it was like on a Thurs before the Comic Con weekend...

Damn, I was too late to add my reward points. Was too excited.
* ORDER DATE 02/27/2009 18:00

LMAO, I did the same out of the excitment of just getting a order in. Right when I clicked the order button I looked at my points, I was "nooo, wait...damn it". Kinda odd they don't allow for a cancelation during the streamline?

It seems no one is having any problems ordering him. So thats a good thing, I guess?

I love collecting Joes....Not too much excitement like SW makes nice and smooth PPO's....

Got mine and order my friends as well...a far cry from last weeks Lando release...Still love Sideshow's easy order process.

got him in hand already. doorbell rang right after i pre-ordered. talk about fast . thanks sideshow. body is great and he poses well. got him up on the shelf already.

got him in hand already. doorbell rang right after i pre-ordered. talk about fast . thanks sideshow. body is great and he poses well. got him up on the shelf already.

that made me laugh out loud. yah, easy ppo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back