Sideshow Starcraft Tychus Finlay Statue Pictures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanGabriel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just want to share this guys and gals:

P1010769.jpg

P1010771.jpg

P1010776.jpg

P1010777.jpg

P1010774.jpg

P1010779.jpg

P1010780.jpg

P1010781.jpg

P1010787.jpg

P1010784.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Starcraft Tychus Finlay pics

Great shots...my envy meter just went through the roof. I had to pass on this one when it was offered due to finances. ...arg.

Awesome. Can't believe I missed out on that one.

Sideshow/Blizzard Tychus Findlay

As some of you know, Tychus is one of my personal grails... One that I missed the opportunity of getting some years ago and have been regretting it since.

Here's the thing. I have been contacted by a fellow collector to get one. I know that lately there has been an overwhelming amount of recasts flooding ebay... Actually he himself got it from the UK ebay around three months ago.

The question is this: how can I tell that this is the real deal? The money is a LOT, although right about the amount I have seen it going for in the market.

He was kind enough to send me photos of the statue, the base and the box:

SAM_0005.JPG

SAM_0006.JPG

SAM_0010.JPG

SAM_0011.JPG

SAM_0012.JPG

SAM_0013.JPG

SAM_0014.JPG

SAM_0015.JPG

If I am out of line in any way or I violate the forum rules, please any mod feel free to delete the thread :)

Re: Sideshow/Blizzard Tychus Findlay

Thanks a lot for the info!
I will arrange to see it in person. Is there something else I can look for?

Hi everybody,

first of all I have to say that I was able to pick up this great piece somedays ago and I am very pleased with it - the details on Tychus are awesome!

Unfortunately I observed a "strange" part on the Zerg's tooth I want to share with you.

2cpvj6tx.png

Is here somebody who can tell me if this is normal or if there's a part missing / broken at the tooth? Maybe this is known as the "tooth"-flaw every statue has, maybe not ...

Thanks

Since this thread was bumped, I am posting.

If I could find this for a good price, I would get it in a second.

Back