Sideshow Starcraft Kerrigan Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up placing an order! The amazing pictures you guys posted, that awesome code with 15% off and free shipping, and the fact that only 20 remained convinced me as such.

She sold out pretty much everywhere and the paint apps look amazing in all the in hand stuff I've seen. I am very excited!

Congrats! Post pictures of yours when you get it in.

Also, just hours after you ordered at 20 remaining there are only 5 of these left. I'd bet she'll be sold out by tomorrow morning, and by what I can tell that will make her totally sold out everywhere.

Glad I placed my order when I did. Looks like it is left to luck now if one is able to get an order in. I can't wait to get her :)

I ordered two Dec 1st ... wasn't aware of the code. She gets delivered on Thursday! The other is for my best buddy whom I grew up playing SC with!

I was contemplating buying a few as investments ...seeing as Arthas and Diablo Overthrown go for $700-1500 now ..... hindsight is 20/20

Last edited:
I wish they made companion pieces for this stuff, Raynor would be awesome or even a Ghost version of Sarah or rehabilitated Kerrigan!

Can she fit in a Detolf or are the wings too wide?

Well you'd definitely be pulling out a shelf for her. She MIGHT fit and I use that term very cautiously but it's possible although I think with her wings already under some stress from being pegged into the base, that I wouldn't feel comfortable placing more on them by placing her in. There's no way she'd be going inside a detolf without the side glass pushing her wings even closer inwards. Probably a break begging to happen.

According to the Blizzard store she delivers tomorrow. Talk about fast free shipping!

Mine arrived on Monday and I am extremely happy. Putting it together was a bit of a mission but she looks amazing. Can't wait for Deathwing now!

I've heard on both forums that putting her together can be difficult. What do I need to know about that? I want to make sure I do it right and as painlessly as possible.

I wonder if an Artanis statue is inbound. I would only consider getting Kerrigan if Sideshow plans on completing the trinity: Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis. :)

I've heard on both forums that putting her together can be difficult. What do I need to know about that? I want to make sure I do it right and as painlessly as possible.

It's the wings mostly. They both have little tabs at the bottom that fit into the horns on the base to make them sturdy. Also be careful putting them in her back. Got a little paint rub on her hair trying to get the right one in.

Can you even get Kerrigan anywhere now anyway? I would think the best bet for an Artanis statue would be Blizzard themselves

Monger - The wings just don't fit that well into the back. On mine I have pushed them in as hard as I dare and they still look like they should go in further. The pin is pretty long though so I am not worried it will fall out.

While I love my new Kerrigan statue, I cannot stress enough that's she's incredibly fragile and great care must be taken during assembly.
I broke her heel and one of the spines on her leg just trying to seat her in the base - nothing a drop of super glue can't fix but still....

She went together pretty easy for me.

Only thing that caught me off guard was how far down you had to bend to wings to fit into the holes on the base.
But slowly but surely, forcing them down and into their spots was fine.

I did had to dremel down around the peg of one of the lower wing pieces to get it to fit snug...but i think i mentioned that here already...or the other forums.
(sometimes I mix up what I say where and dont feel like looking at previous post :p)

Back