Sideshow Starcraft Kerrigan Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! she looks great. :clap How did she go together? Did her wings come attached?

Thanks! she looks great. :clap How did she go together? Did her wings come attached?

Her wings come separate and are two parts per wing. 6 parts in total including the base. At first I thought there was a hole (damage) in one of the things on the base, but the tip of the longest point on each wing connects to the base as well.

Thank for sharing!

The close up of her scared me a bit, haha. Better lighting and camera are needed.

Yes, I am not a photographer. Just some pics with my phone. :) For the most part the pics do not do this justice. Hope you get yours soon!

Mine just showed up. I'd take pics but I'm running out to buy a detolf just to display her. So I'll try taking some after everything is all set up.

The pics don't do this justice, it really has to be seen in person.

Hopefully we all know that. ;)
If they were the same as pics, sure we would all just get big posters instead. :p

Do you (or when anyone gets her) have Arthas to compare?

Doesnt look bad, like usual SS QC I expected. Hopefully at worst, that was the reason for her delay...which would be a good thing in my opinion. Means they are addressing stuff.
Might try to find her later on down the road.
Now on to some nice Protoss and Terrain statues.

So got the detolf all set up only to find out that Kerrigan is too tall and the tips of her wings touch the ceiling so that was a no go. Thankfully I got her in a good spot now. The statue itself is Griffin awesome. There's so many cool little intricate details and the paint is awesome. The baboon ass and boobs are gone but still light enough to stand out. They also lightened the blue on the base from the previous protos as well and isn't as bright. She's massive too with her wings. She really stands out and you cant he'll but have your eyes drawn to her when you enter a room. They also did something cool with the shipper where they placed Styrofoam pieces on the corner of the art box so it makes a space gap between the art box and shipper.

Couple of heads up though regarding her. Firstly, you don't see it on the statue but her wings actually slot into the base. For a second I thought they had screwed up and left their huge peg sticking out but it's not one. The left wing (her right) takes a little patience as the distance it has to go from neutral resting postion is a bit.

Now the biggest and second one. You have to be SUPER careful when slotting in her right (your left) wing. When they designed her, for some reason they let the stock rub against her hair. I hadn't noticed this until I was trying to put it in and saw paint rubbing already. My suggestion is place a piece of paper or plastic or fabric between them when sliding it in.

Now here's a couple of crappy cellphone pics. I'll try to take some with natural light tomorrow if the sun actually shows its miserable face.

IMAG0878.jpg

Size comparison pic (keaton is one of my tallest PFF's)
IMAG0879.jpg

And for those that were curious about how Kerrigan looks next to Jimmy.
IMAG0873.jpg

looks good but hot dog she is small next to the Keaton piece. I own Keanton and know he is a big piece but does she fit in ok with other smaller pieces

She's not a PFF so she's not 1/4 scale. I'd put her at 1/5 scale as she's noticably bigger than a hot toys. I dont own any of the other blizzard pieces so I can't rightly say how she stacks up in comparison but I'd say she's a stand alone piece.

Also here's a photo of the paint rub. It's really not noticeable unless you know what to look for but it gives you all an idea for when you're assembling yours.
IMAG0885_1_1.jpg

looks good but hot dog she is small next to the Keaton piece. I own Keanton and know he is a big piece but does she fit in ok with other smaller pieces

She came out great, thanks for the pictures. I also want to display her with Raynor. I’m hoping there is a deal on him with the Black Friday sale!

She looks nice but I can't get a good picture of her face. Eyes and mouth seem messy, I won't lie, paint looks chaotic in the close up pics. Rest of the body seems spot on. Overall I'm digging it and from the pics I've seen, she should fit good with Tychus, in size. I'll consider picking it up as soon as better pics surface, if they're good.

She looks nice but I can't get a good picture of her face. Eyes and mouth seem messy, I won't lie, paint looks chaotic in the close up pics. Rest of the body seems spot on. Overall I'm digging it and from the pics I've seen, she should fit good with Tychus, in size. I'll consider picking it up as soon as better pics surface, if they're good.

Are there places where it is still available?

Also, I think it looks great in those pictures right above your post. I was kind of worried with the picture quality of the other images I've seen. But it seems like with better picture taking skills, I can actually see that the statue is nicely done vs. looking a little haggard.

This one came out pretty great looking it seems like! I really hope BBTS gets theirs in soon

Back