Sideshow Starcraft Kerrigan Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to see a statue of her in Terran Ghost form sporting a nice sniper rifle! [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I probably won't get mine until either Saturday or Monday. Looking forward to the pictures for those of you that are getting her soon.

Jumped on the waitlist middle of Sept. Converted early October.

That's what I don't understand....I ordered it the first day, maybe the first hour, when they made it available. Never on waitlist of course, but no update since the "delay to Nov-Dec" email. Is there no queue? I need to talk to their reps.

That's what I don't understand....I ordered it the first day, maybe the first hour, when they made it available. Never on waitlist of course, but no update since the "delay to Nov-Dec" email. Is there no queue? I need to talk to their reps.

So you've gotten no email and your order still reads as processing? Sounds like a call is definitely required if that's the case.

So you've gotten no email and your order still reads as processing? Sounds like a call is definitely required if that's the case.

The reason they received their processing notices is because they opted to have the entire balance charged when the item arrives, since you are on a paymnet plan, we will send out your notice when we get close to the date of your payment, 12/5

Man....I didn't know this could affect when it's shipped out. I should've just paid the full amount. There is only one payment left now, and I thought they would just charge me right away when the item became available.

Oh haha yeah. Flex pay can mess with when stuff ships sometimes. I thought you paid in full like I did. Glad you sorted it out though.

Nice! Hope to see some pictures go up soon.

I might send BBTS an email Monday just to see when they think they'll get their allotment.

I wish I was getting it today, but I guess it is worth it to wait a couple weeks to save paying CA sales tax, and save a little on shipping.

We will be all counting on you for pictures!

Unfortunately I live in Japan right now so i should have said my parents will get it tomorrow lol I will see it over Christmas when i visit but I am looking forward to others photos I am happy my waitlist converted on her though

Back