Sideshow Starcraft Kerrigan Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456402675.230596.jpg

Nice, glad you like her. She looks great.

Finally managed to set her up. Beautiful piece indeed, pretty much flawless. Assembly was a true pain tho, I hope that with the prices we're paying on the newer PFs they're also easier to assemble, it's going to be nerve shattering packing her back again when I'll move.

So now, the pics. Phone pics, I'm no pro and I had Tychus boxed up waiting to make space for it, I forgot how massive is the base. The scale difference is quite noticeable but they display good together. Mind thad displaying them together won't be easy, Tychus takes up a lot of space in width and depth, Kerrigan takes up a lot in height, plus Tychus' rifle would end up touching Kerrigan's wings if Kerrigan is placed on his right, so you're pretty much forced to put her on the left.

Good, case closed. Thanks for your time and proving my point.

Lol, way to gloss over the entire rest of my post debunking your assertions. no worries though, I can understand the desire to ignore the parts you can't contest and have no argument to refute.

But anyways, this statue is definitely my favourite of my entire collection, definitely worth all the delays and waiting for it. I look forward to sideshow or blizzard themselves releasing more characters from their games as I've been a fan of blizzard since 1994 with Warcraft: Orcs and Humans.

Good, case closed. Thanks for your time and proving my point.

Ok, how many females do you know that collect statues of males with ripped muscles and big packages and proudly display them?

Well?

Exactly.

In your delusional world, females love seeing ripped exaggerated muscular statues of men. Righto champ, you sound like a real expert on the female mindset. You do realise how badly your insecurities are shining through as soon as you went on the offensive with "durrrr, i get so many women, you have never seen a real female naked durrrrr". Not a smart move.

Well that's my point, if you feel the urge to collect and display statues of sexualised females to appreciate their "female form" its simply due to you lacking female attention or a personal sexual life. Its the same reason people take roids to make up for lack of control in life or need to "get massive" to feel more masculine. It all comes down to some deep seated insecurity that humans will find some form of expression or outlet for.

In your case, you lack a healthy sexual outlet, so you resort to sexualised statues to make up for your lack of female attention in real life. Its really not rocket science and I mean no offense, its just basic logic. Its the same reason guys pay women for sexual pleasure. You're exchanging money for something you don't get in real life. How can you even argue that?

Anyway, I guess there are different levels of nerdism and fetishes that people have. If half naked alien women turn you on, then that's fine, just don't pretend you're collecting the statue for anything different.

Anyway, I'm done here, I've proven my point and have no other reason to keep posting.
Adieu!

You know, asking a question and then commenting on it in the same post about me not being able to answer makes you look like the idiot here princess, not me.

And believe it or not, I know several females that collect both these sexualized male and female statues in real life! Shocking isn't it? And no, I'm certainly not an expert on the female mindset. Nor do I claim to think that all females likes them, because they don't. But if you had bother to read my post, you'd have seen I had said some do. Not all. Some.

And wherein did I say that I collected Kerrigan because of the female form or because of the sexualization of her? I may have referenced it but I didn't say that was the reason. Your reading abilities are severely lacking my friend. You've been the one that has brought up the sexual and fetish part of it. I imagine it's because you've been burned in the past because of it. Did you mother come into your room to get your laundry only to find the picture shrine of naked orcs soaping each other down in your closet? Don't worry chief, I won't tell a soul. I could see why then that you'd go after others for the shame you've felt. May as well shift it on to someone else, am I right?

But ultimately I don't judge. You like what you like.

And please stop PMing me saying you've won and telling me how you're some 6'3, 88kg football player who has seen tons of action and thinking you're superior to me. Because even if those are your specs, I got you beat little girl. Go back to your cheerleading squad.

Haha, he's up to the pm trick again? They make a nice read. I got some on another forum about how massive he is and about how he won our discussion. He also diagnosed me with several medical issues. He's just an ignorant kid, better off beating a dead horse than trying to have a discussion with him.

Haha, he's up to the pm trick again? They make a nice read. I got some on another forum about how massive he is and about how he won our discussion. He also diagnosed me with several medical issues. He's just an ignorant kid, better off beating a dead horse than trying to have a discussion with him.

That's basically exactly what he said to me. Listing off his stats and how much more women he's banged than I have. Telling me his medical diagnosis and medical issues I have. He keeps PMing me after a post about how he's won and then I come back and hand him his words. He needs to go back to tumblr with the other 14 year olds.

So kerrigan is pretty awesome, eh?

About how we are a bunch of perverts that think about impregnating Kerrigan when we look at her, rather than thinking about Starcraft.

Hey that's true. I'm slapping my ***** on the keyboard to reply right now.

I'm playing nice here (now anyways) but it's hilarious. He's still PMing me. He's so angry! Bahahahah. Now he's dialed it up to threats of physical violence against me. And not just in one PM. He's sent me 3 in eight minutes, all with paragraphs and he threatens me in each. I may or may not have struck a nerve bahahahaha.

OK I'm done now snoopy. No more derailing here. Gimme one of them donuts.

Why are you still talking? Do you have a crush on me or something? Seriously, should I expect a facebook friend request soon? This is borderline stalking.

But seriously. Who thinks due to how well this piece sold that we'll see a primal Kerrigan? I know sideshow said that they were debating which version to do but seeing as how well this sold, who knows. I'd love a light up feature for sure.

Why are you still talking? Do you have a crush on me or something? Seriously, should I expect a facebook friend request soon? This is borderline stalking.

I don't have Facebook or any form of social media. I am comfortable enough with myself to not have to advertise my presence online.

Please keep future posts on-topic, others don't want to read about your insecurity with your masculinity.

But seriously. Who thinks due to how well this piece sold that we'll see a primal Kerrigan? I know sideshow said that they were debating which version to do but seeing as how well this sold, who knows. I'd love a light up feature for sure.

I think light-up features work really well with video game based pieces, more so than others. I'd be in! :)

Back