1/6 Sideshow Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta have Tarkin :lecture

I was curious what my old "must have list" looked like, so I found the post from 2006 :google

I went ahead and bolded what we now have... which is pretty impressive. Very few things on my list haven't been made (7 total)... with Chewbacca being the most glaring omission.

I'd now add a few things to the list which are newer released, like the Hoth Luke and Han, X-Wing and Tie Pilot.

But pretty cool how many of my wants back in 2006 came to be :rock

So when did Dooku come out?

Holy crap! This is awesome! Start saving up peeps. I wonder if there's more to come? A hairy chewie would be fantastic!

Pretty ****ing happy with Sideshow this week, but this is going to be expensive. Starting to seriously consider selling off the clone army...

Need to get at least 6 scouts, 2 bikes, 2 TIE pilots, and 1 or more Lukes, depending on how the gear is set up.

I am seriously stoked for this!!! My dream release would be an exclusive with a striped helmet or the blood stripe of the 181st.

hFL61kj.jpg

446ZdmH.jpg

Please, Sideshow. PLEASE!!! :pray:

Not sure i could bring myself to buy three but the helmet with siver stripes and the one with silver tear would be tempting.

I am seriously stoked for this!!! My dream release would be an exclusive with a striped helmet or the blood stripe of the 181st.

hFL61kj.jpg

446ZdmH.jpg

Please, Sideshow. PLEASE!!! :pray:

Not sure i could bring myself to buy three but the helmet with siver stripes and the one with silver tear would be tempting.

Honestly I'm amazed at how people can see the differences! I always just thought the stripes and stuff were just reflections and glares! :lol

Fixed. ;)

And oh, the Kenner blaster would be so, so sweet.

TFPilotKennerAFi.jpg

The thing I always loved about the TIE Pilot was that the figure always smelled like Rasberry. If the Jumbo has that same scent I'll get it.

Honestly I'm amazed at how people can see the differences! I always just thought the stripes and stuff were just reflections and glares! :lol

Just a theory but i think those different helmets were meant to help with editing the movie in the first place. Yet, i think those personalized design are quite cool.

And a Tie Pilot hopefully means the AT-AT driver is in the wings....

Back