1/6 Sideshow Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New imperial troops this year, re-releases (like Storm/Sand) next year? Please, don't release an AT-AT driver this year… :panic:

Wuhoo!!! I will be completely broke by this time next year:blissy

Last edited:
cT3xx4y.jpg

Exciting time of the year it is.

I just fell on the floor a little.

What's up Sideshow? Rocking on the license all of a sudden. Is Disney coming for it?

Seriously though -- TIE pilot is one of my fav stormtrooper designs/outfits of the original trilogy. I'm more excited about this and the X-wing pilot together than I almost am about 3PO and R2 being together. Almost.

I'm starting to wonder if Disney will be pushing nothing but collectibles from the new movies starting late next year.

That's my belief. Sideshow is doing one last massive OT push before the spot light moves to the sequel trilogy.

Could be a long drought after 2015.

I'm starting to wonder if Disney will be pushing nothing but collectibles from the new movies starting late next year.

I fully believe the machine known as Disney is already flexing its muscles down Sideshow's throat about the future. Probably sends SS little vids with JJ standing in front of some prop.

But that is a benefit to us all because at long last we're getting the stuff we've been asking for for years! It's a good time... before the dark times... before the Empire (Disney).

Since both X-Wing Luke and Tie Pilot are not coming with their fighters, I will let them do a fist fight.:monkey5

Back