1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received mine (exclusive edition)... I found it awesome, and better quality than I expected

The rifle really adds to the figure. I'm very satisfied with mine, too.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

I enjoy my scout very much. If you have a chance of grabbing the speeder bike, the display will look even better.
b91027895fbce357c264f41919d122a7.jpg

fcae9c9f35751030c7fcf7bd4c132f61.jpg

Wish I could get the speeder bike. Sold out. I have the xmas spend bug. Is the 12" Hasbro bike on amazon tfor $80 the one you guys are referring to as an alternate?

I'm pretty happy with the Scout Trooper too.

I don't really notice the inaccuracies until Hot Toys makes a version like they have with the Snowtrooper.

Now the Sideshows Snowtroopers small eyes really bother me compared to the Hot Toys version. :gah:

Just compare it to a Gentle Giant Scout mini-bust or the Koto statue. The GG bust is quite accurate, the SSC helmet looks like a toy next to it alas.

Considering this figure with $30 off which basically means free shipping. Although the lack of speeder bike being available is making me hold off.

After reading the comments, I took the time to think things through and ultimately decided on buying the Hasbro speeder bike instead of getting Sideshow's. Looking forward to seeing what I can do with it! Going to do my best to mod/weather it into looking like this one in the picture.

75ea9165cd21d6f77e592062e87257f7.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering this figure with $30 off which basically means free shipping. Although the lack of speeder bike being available is making me hold off.

While I sold mine, this fig can definitely stand on its own as a display without the bike. The bike is also a surprisingly major investment of display space.

I got this with the $30 off code. I have the Hasbro speeder. If the reviews of the SS speeder had been better, and I mean some of the qa problems with the handles specifically, I would have bought that version.

From a distance this looks like a nice figure. But the body was too loose and it doesn't have that wow factor, so I sold mine off.

I really like this trooper from Sideshow...good to see he's available again.

Still have the bike too...well-detailed and makes a cool display piece.

Nice photos. The trooper/bike combo is currently being displayed in my living room. :)
42a7ba48551dcf239e9e8243022addf8.jpg

Does anyone know where I can get a poncho for this figure? I saw some on instagram and asked someone but they weren't being helpful. The only kind I found were these Russian sniper ponchosbit they're a little different. Thanks!

Does anyone know where I can get a poncho for this figure? I saw some on instagram and asked someone but they weren't being helpful. The only kind I found were these Russian sniper ponchosbit they're a little different. Thanks!

What poncho?
No one can help you without a picture of what you're looking for.

Nice photos. The trooper/bike combo is currently being displayed in my living room. :)
42a7ba48551dcf239e9e8243022addf8.jpg

yo klapper, I been looking for some "top shelf" LED lights, the ones you got there look pretty sleek what are those brand / called?

Thanks man!

sorry guys, I thought you might now. the top is the example from the Instagram user. the bottom is what i found. do you think this would work?

sorry guys, I thought you might now. the top is the example from the Instagram user. the bottom is what i found. do you think this would work?

Thanks for posting, I looked around and couldn't find any Scout in a poncho. It looks pretty cool that way.
The poncho on the Scout looks like a different pattern than the WWII Soviet sniper poncho. The one on the scout looks like the same pattern as the typical Endor Ponchos. I'd go so far as to say it's the Poncho that comes on the back of the Hasbro speeder bike. You could try the Soviet sniper poncho but it might not fit over the Biker helmet. Or you could go even further and make your own 1/6 scale poncho for the Scout going off of existing patterns that are out there and some good fabric. A poncho isn't the most complicated pattern to make.
But buying something to try it out and failing is typical in customizing your figures.

Back