1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one on preorder, actually. I'm just impatient and trying to score one in time for my birthday in two weeks. :lol

Anyone got one of these for sale? Kicking myself for missing out on two that went for less than $200 on ebay.

Yep. I got an exclusive one sealed in box. We agreed on 175 usd + shipping. Total was 195 usd. Very happy here! :)

I made an okay profit on the sale (about US$50 - it was an EX though) but that may not be the case if HT announces a Scout.:lecture

I'm not in collecting for profit, I'm for the fun of it. There is always a balance here, you get something for cheap, then you get something else more expensive. Though I made enough profit on my collecting that I could give my Scout for free to someone LOL

I'm not in collecting for profit, I'm for the fun of it. There is always a balance here, you get something for cheap, then you get something else more expensive. Though I made enough profit on my collecting that I could give my Scout for free to someone LOL

Yeah, it was more that I just couldn't stand to look at it anymore. It was so off in so many ways (not just the helmet - the noisy cricket blaster, nice-but-wrong boots and tiny-panties crotch bugged me too,) and I had planned to fix it, but just decided to stick with my modded Hasbro.:horror

Back