1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't have room for your two figures?
headscratch2.gif
I've got a lot of stuff - period. :lol

Between all the different lines / properties, I've got a designated walk-in wardrobe FULL of boxes & tubs packed with items.

I have ONE Ikea Detolf to display stuff in at the moment, plus a couple of shelves etc here & there. :lol

:lol :lol :lol

It's great that they're finally doing the Bikerscout - but alas, because of my budgetary situation, I'm going to be playing catch up for a while.

I just dread the thought of potentially having to seek my faves out on the secondary market. :gah: :monkey4

Sideshow fanboy?
Holy smokes, it doesn't much more pot calling kettle black than this. You're obviously the biggest HT fanboy in the SW section, having cancelled SSC pre-orders in favour of HT -- before they're even live. :lol

When it comes to human likenesses, I get the trepidation with SSC, but they usually nail figures like these. The proto bike and Scouts look amazing and aren't something I'd expect HT to realistically improve on.

Went ahead and used this month's reward coupon on my Scout Trooper. I like him better at $169.99.

If you got nothing else coming this month (in the week) go ahead and save yourself $20.

:)

Went ahead and used this month's reward coupon on my Scout Trooper. I like him better at $169.99.

If you got nothing else coming this month (in the week) go ahead and save yourself $20.

It's strange - that's the price he should have been. Hmm...:lol

Care to share the coupon code???

Pretty please....

Sent from atop my Dewback.

I was hoping to use the code on a regular release Scout Trooper but it said it wasn't eligible. I already have the exclusive ordered. I cancelled then reordered my Hoth Han and used it on him instead:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will be my first 1/6th scale collectible.

The scout trooper and speeder bike scene has always been my favorite. Really like the weathering on the boots. I have the EX on preorder at sideshow cause I want to display them one kneeling beside the bike with the long rifle. The other scout I will buy locally.

Back