Sideshow Star Wars Mythos Statue Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm only getting Boba Fett, and that's actually turned into a maybe recently, because I wait listed the Baroness PF, and I cannot afford everything...

Will reserve final judgment on ordering or not based on the reveal of Boba during Spooktacular. One major deciding factor, will be the price point.

:lecture I hear ya.
I would like to have the Darth Maul, but not digging the pose.
So, I'm currently waiting on more info on Boba and possibly Vader. Of course, pose, paint app, and price pending.

This is definitely turning out to be a pricey line of pieces. I recently cancelled the Gammorean piece, want to see what else they have up their sleeves with this line before I fully commit.

Fett, however, will be mine. Been waiting too long for that one.

Fett looks amazing. But Vader may be hard to capture the paint apps by the factory in China, I'm afraid.

I'm after Fett pretty much only from this line.

They do all look amazing though. Maybe not Maul, but the others...

The Vader paint is a big question mark. After seeing how the Neytiri LSF looks I'm confident they can pull it off. I know they use different factories, but I think they can pull it off.

I hope we get a sneak peek of what else they have planned, even if it's only 1 character.

I'm getting excited for Boba Fett. Remind me, these are only available through Sideshow's site right? Like a domestic exclusive, or whatever.

Damn Spook always gets me raring to place a preorder. :mad:

Well, in that case I've got $30 in RP's maybe waiting for this Boba Fett...

If there was going to be one, this would be the one to get me.

Time will tell.

Maul looks horrible IMO. Oddly enough it's the best value at $249.99. Can't believe the others are so much more. $249.99 on all of these would have been nice. Still Gammorean Executioner and Obi-Wan look to be worth the money even though I feel they're over-priced.

I totally agree this line seems to be overpriced, but with PFs now at $350 minimum and a basic HT figure $200, it's the nature of the beast.

I have $200 RP saved for Fett and have a feeling this won't be last foray into this line.

I'm more or less priced, and NRD'ed, out of the Sideshow collecting.

One PO, one wait list, and maybe the new Boba... That's it for me. :(

I'm more or less priced, and NRD'ed, out of the Sideshow collecting.

Believe me I'm quickly approaching that point. The only thing saving me is that my OT PF collection is winding down, and as that happens, I can pick these up. Although I have to decide if I really want to get into another line.

I wonder if Vader will have the option to pose with/without helmet.
They would obviously need to include two helmets:

mythos-collection-Star-wars1.jpg

tumblr_m79depwR691qghdoko1_500.jpg

Back