Sideshow Spike Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided I was not going 2 wait till monday to have someone collect this for me, so I drove back to the post office on my lunch break and was 20 minutes late for work, but no one noticed:) So glad I did because this is an amazing statue, it looks absolutely perfect to me. The sculpt is spot on, the paint app is stunning and the pose is brilliant. The only thing I noticed that may not meant to be there is a little cut on one of the vamp face ears - it looks cool, so even if it isn't meant to be there, I have no problem with it.

Mine is number 40 and I have to say this looks as good as the amazing prototype. Its odd that they had several issues with the Faith and yet this one is perfect for the most part, far less QC issues so far.

Cannot wait to get Angel, hopefully they keep up to this standard.

Cannot wait to get Angel, hopefully they keep up to this standard.

I'm right there with ya! I think they're saving the best for last.....UT OH ****biting tongue***...I don't want Angel to be the last statue in this line.....GILES & XANDER!!!

Received mine today. All looks great, except on the vampire HS it had a missing fang. I contacted SSC and they are working on getting me a replacement HS. Pics tomorrow, I hope.

Spike comes in for me on Monday, I'm very much looking forward to him getting here! I'm glad to see that there are very few problems with him and that everyone is over all happy with how he turned out!

~ pictures when he arrives : )

Spike comes in for me on Monday, I'm very much looking forward to him getting here! I'm glad to see that there are very few problems with him and that everyone is over all happy with how he turned out!

~ pictures when he arrives : )

Definitely post pics please!

Is this your first in the line or did you snag any of the previous releases?

Ch09- I actually have them all, I'm a little obsessed lol. The four from the first line and now these, luckily with these I've been able to snag the exclusives which didn't happen with the others. : )

How about yourself?

Ch09- I actually have them all, I'm a little obsessed lol. The four from the first line and now these, luckily with these I've been able to snag the exclusives which didn't happen with the others. : )

How about yourself?

We're in the same 'boat.' :rock I've been collecting since the beginning of the line as well. It's been a great run so far. Hoping for more past Angel, but who knows.

Post in the 'collection' thread sometime!

My Spike finally ships tomorrow! I gess there's at least one week of waiting ahead for me, since I live in the EU, but I'm so excited anyway!

Got mine. Everything is perfect thankfully!!!!
Love it! I am suprised at how light the whole thing is though, i can pick it up and move it around with one hand lol

No problems thank god.
My Buffy needed company.

IMG_1617.jpg

IMG_1619.jpg

Fremen, congrats! :rock It's looking very nice.

I've been dragging my feet with the return on mine. Hopefully, I get it done tomorrow.

Why are you returning?

Perhaps I should read a few pages back to see if you said why...

Why are you returning?

Perhaps I should read a few pages back to see if you said why...

Both of the head sculpts had chipped ears and the base has some blemishes/chips.

I was hoping to get away with SSC sending me replacement parts only, but they said because some many pieces had issues, the whole thing has to go back. I'm worried what I'll get in return though. :(

Sideshow has sent out my replacement head. No tracking so I'll just sit patiently and wait. Let's see if it's good. If the paint looks like crap, I'm going to get a partial refund and send my original one to a member for repairs. Because the paint on it is perfect. If it weren't for that silly little hole.

Back