Statue Sideshow Spider-Man Mark Brooks statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually feel bad for Mark Brooks. This line has his name on it ...but it hasn't been exemplary. Spider-Man is the main character ...for fox sake!

Spider-Man is the main character ...for fox sake!

I don't understand why someone can't nail a definitive Spidey. Dynamic pose, great base, great scuplt and paint. Should be 6 of those to choose from, but all are flawed so far IMO.

I don't understand why someone can't nail a definitive Spidey. Dynamic pose, great base, great scuplt and paint. Should be 6 of those to choose from, but all are flawed so far IMO.

I think the SSC version where he is suspended with one hand is pretty close. i know the base turns some people off but it isn't too bad.

I think the SSC version where he is suspended with one hand is pretty close. i know the base turns some people off but it isn't too bad.

That's the one I have. Spidey sculpt is A++. Base is ok in so far as the crane, but the explosion effect is a thumbs down (for me). It is the best out there, or even of ones coming (IMO).

I've contemplated trying to use the SM and fabricate a roof top or something for him. Maybe I'll learn to sculpt next :lol :lol

Back