Statue Sideshow Spider-Man Mark Brooks statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing statue ruined by a HORRENDOUS base! Wow! I like that someone said it looked like a wave. It also reminded me of a giant unpainted flower. Ugh.

My thoughts exactly. It’s like a web flower/tornado. Who thought that was a good pairing? Kills an otherwise great statue. I won’t be buying if it isn’t changed and knowing Sideshow it won’t be changed.

Yup, just can't do that base with Spidey. Pose looks good but the base not so much.

Hoping they make a miles morales for this line. If he came out great then I'd like to get him and Gwen (later down the road).

Spider-Verse on Sideshow LIVE at 2:22:

Spidey is flawless in design and execution. Kudos to Mr. Brooks and everyone involved. Again, and this is the last time I'll mention it, it's too bad about his base.

Cant mention it enoug LOL. Just looked at Toyark photos. All i can think of is how awesome it would be to add it to the AA line. The pose and design is really nice. But Damn that ..... you know what. Im even tryiing to figure out what is is exactly haha. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not keen on the base either but the Spider-Man himself looks amazing. Here's to hoping that like the Mythos line this goes into 1:6 form.

I'm all for companies taking chances but it is shocking that base made it through the approval process (I haven't seen 1 comment yet on any sites of someone liking it). What makes it extremely frustrating is that the Gwen base is really good!

I'm all for companies taking chances but it is shocking that base made it through the approval process (I haven't seen 1 comment yet on any sites of someone liking it). What makes it extremely frustrating is that the Gwen base is really good!

Man I love Gwen's base.

Hahahahahaahhaah ah man. And the thing is i doubt ss will "fix" this. Its not a problem. Its just the general consensus is that the statue is fine but the base is N O T.

Hahahahahaahhaah ah man. And the thing is i doubt ss will "fix" this. Its not a problem. Its just the general consensus is that the statue is fine but the base is N O T.

may be they should offer us another base as exclusive.

Back