Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette

y9aja6ur.jpg

Hi all, sorry for asking. I'm noob, wondering if the spidey comiquette is 1/4 or 1/5? Thanks

now that's a steal! thought of selling mine to fund new purchase. then concluded, to hell with the new ones. this baby's staying.

now that's a steal! thought of selling mine to fund new purchase. then concluded, to hell with the new ones. this baby's staying.

It`s a good good price:clap

Lol...it was a joke guys. As far as I know Ski still has all of his Spidey statues. Heck I thnk he has ALL of the variants as well. However with current prices as they are, well, I got mine for a steal....lol.

Hi everyone, new to the forum!

But excited to start hunting for some spidey diorama. What's a reasonable price for this nowadays?

Hi everyone, new to the forum!

But excited to start hunting for some spidey diorama. What's a reasonable price for this nowadays?

Well, if you have to pick this up on ebay, the REG Com is selling for between $1000-$1200 and the EX usually goes for $1200 and more. If you can find someone selling it on a forum, you can probably get the REG for about $850-$900 and the EX will go for about $1000. This piece is just moving forward in the aftermarket. There is no way around the fact that it'll set you back some serious $$$ to pick this up nowadays. Good luck scoring one. As an owner of the EX myself, I can tell you it's a phenomenal piece. Oh, and...WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

Oh well, the price for this piece is a bit high. Other than the hulk vs spidey (which i think is one of the best pieces ever made) and the retro spidey, this one is 3rd in terms of pricing.

I might just use my budget for the new comiquette which looks just as amazing + the rumored ASM2 piece for the price of this one. I have some disposable income right now but might not have it in the future.

I don't think spending over $1k for a piece is that justifiable in real life unless you have loads of money to spend. :(

Back