Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette

I'm thinking about taking my Com to the Saint Louis Comic Con today to get signed by Stan Lee.

How did everyone transport that large base, blanket, in hand, backpack?

Ski

Last edited:

I'm thinking about taking my Com to the Saint Louis Comic Con today to get signed by Stan Lee.

Ski

Your got to to do it Ski. Madxcollector managed to take 2 Coms with him to get signed. Stan isn't getting any younger either unfortunately so you may not get another chance.
[ame]https://youtu.be/xykVfi4lpqY[/ame]

RB with his saved up Statue money.
"Hmm I think I'll buy another Grail today" :lol

7agadu2e.jpg

:lol you better believe it! Now with the Thor PF sold I can focus on finding a decent Green Goblin PF :yess:

Ski

I put mine in his box. I left the Spidey statue at home and just boxed up the base. While you are standing in line, wait until you are close to being a few people away from seeing him and then take the base out of the box. I just moved the box along with my foot as I held on firmly to the base. After he signed I stepped out of line and boxed the base back up.

You need to do this Ski. If ANY statue deserves to have Stan's sig on it, it's this one. You may not get another chance if you pass on this opportunity.

surprisingly they can still be had for a good price. think around $500 which is shocking as he is one great piece, and he weighs a good amount also.

Thanks quadcent, hopefully one will get listed soon my friend :pray: by the way, thanks for all your help regarding the info on the Doom PF! If you check out my Show your Shelves thread I've just received my custom Pedestal and Chalice....oh boy it looks it good! :thud:

Ski
Kickass, Skibro!!! Wish I was there in my good ol' hometown of St. Louie to get something else signed by Stanimal. I just put my base in a big one of those reusable grocery bags with some padding and it was easy to carry around and quick to take out for signing. You should totally do it. Don't dilly dally! :lecture

I put mine in his box. I left the Spidey statue at home and just boxed up the base. While you are standing in line, wait until you are close to being a few people away from seeing him and then take the base out of the box. I just moved the box along with my foot as I held on firmly to the base. After he signed I stepped out of line and boxed the base back up.

You need to do this Ski. If ANY statue deserves to have Stan's sig on it, it's this one. You may not get another chance if you pass on this opportunity.

In line my friend bilips... They are warning people to not take pics of Stan or we can get injected. :lol

Ski

Sent from my SkiPCS8100 using Skiatalk

Nice Pic Averone. Your got this thread back on track.

There's 5 or 6 of these on ebay now. Really hope to pick this up in 3 or 4 months time.

Saying that my tax rebait should be soon :naughty

Good Luck man!
Hope you get one before its too late

Mission accomplished fellas, man this is awesome I can't believe it!!!!

Driving back home now!

Ski

Mission accomplished fellas, man this is awesome I can't believe it!!!!

Driving back home now!

Ski

Nice one Ski. You just made an amazing statue even more amazing :clap

How stupid am I to feel this happy!!!! This has to be one the happiest days I've had in a very long time.

IMG_5296_zps0450542b.jpg

JESUS, I can't stop smiling!!!! :duff thanks for the support here fellas, you guys are the best!!!!​

Ski

How stupid am I to feel this happy!!!! This has to be one the happiest days I've had in a very long time.

IMG_5296_zps0450542b.jpg

JESUS, I can't stop smiling!!!! :duff thanks for the support here fellas, you guys are the best!!!!​

Ski

That's what we would all be like on here though. Thats one of the cool things about being part of this forum. You can express how happy you about something like what you just did & people on here will understand how cool it is. Like if I said to my friends how exciting I am about finaly being able to get a grail piece they would just laugh at me, so I don't ever bother telling them or maybe that's just what it's like for me :( ha

Congrats again Ski :)

That's what we would all be like on here though. Thats one of the cool things about being part of this forum. You can express how happy you about something like what you just did & people on here will understand how cool it is. Like if I said to my friends how exciting I am about finaly being able to get a grail piece they would just laugh at me, so I don't ever bother telling them or maybe that's just what it's like for me :( ha

Congrats again Ski :)

No your not the only one Bull my friends and family are the same way. I would have to say my lady is the only one who would truly appreciate that signature and the hobby of collecting. She was actually the one who looked into the next Austin TX Comic Con and found that Stan Lee will be there as well. Cant wait to see him and get one of my pieces signed

Last edited:
Back