Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

More like tax returns in the spring!:yess:
Oh yeah totally forgot about tax returns coming in...:slap I wish, I could get a tax return, but I have to pay something every year...:(
Ah, yes. I remember tax returns. Those were great back in "the day." I haven't received one in 5 years! :(
Maybe I should reverse my vasectomy, start procreating and get a real job. Then I'd get a return! On second thought, no thanks. I'm way too old for that crap. :peace

Ah, yes. I remember tax returns. Those were great back in "the day." I haven't received one in 5 years! :(
Maybe I should reverse my vasectomy, start procreating and get a real job. Then I'd get a return! On second thought, no thanks. I'm way too old for that crap. :peace

I'm your age Barb. I just waited until I was 36 to get married. Now I have 2 boys that are 3 and 1 yrs old. Wife is 12 yrs younger than me and a stay at home Mom. Lots of tax breaks right there!:yess:

Now I just have to convince the Wifey that it's OK to use the returns on statues.

I'm your age Barb. I just waited until I was 36 to get married. Now I have 2 boys that are 3 and 1 yrs old. Wife is 12 yrs younger than me and a stay at home Mom. Lots of tax breaks right there!:yess:

Now I just have to convince the Wifey that it's OK to use the returns on statues.
:lol Good luck on that one! Honestly, I bet you can convince her. Just make sure to buy her something nice. :)

By the way, good job landing yourself a child bride! :D ;) KIDDING!!! Please don't hate me. I am merely a lowly uncivilized brute, but I'm still half human. :)

:lol Good luck on that one! Honestly, I bet you can convince her. Just make sure to buy her something nice. :)

By the way, good job landing yourself a child bride! :D ;) KIDDING!!! Please don't hate me. I am merely a lowly uncivilized brute, but I'm still half human. :)

LOL! She was 24 when we got married. So I consider that ROCK'N the cradle, not robbing it.:monkey3

My spider comiquette

DSC00882.jpg

DSC00884.jpg

Nice pick up flaviosnk. You got some of marvels very best comiquettes. I spy with my little eye a Punisher to go along with your Carnage and Spidey. That's the good stuff.

The spiderman piece to own!

#59 EX arrived yesterday. I had SS inspect it before shipping and they did a bang up job! No chips and an excellent paint job.....way to go SS. :clap

#59 EX arrived yesterday. I had SS inspect it before shipping and they did a bang up job! No chips and an excellent paint job.....way to go SS. :clap

Congratulations!
The definitive Spider-Man statue to own! :lecture

Congratulations!
The definitive Spider-Man statue to own! :lecture

Thanks! It is very impressive comiquette...more so in person....pictures just don't do it justice

Last edited:

Where is smooth criminal.. He should have got his by now :impatient:

Back