Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

well, I got $65 back from SS to keep my exclusive. Luckily I also scored one from Disney with no paint issues. So, I will be customizing the screwed up one...anyone here who can help with that? I am thinking an "original black & red version", or a black and white version.

well, I got $65 back from SS to keep my exclusive. Luckily I also scored one from Disney with no paint issues. So, I will be customizing the screwed up one...anyone here who can help with that? I am thinking an "original black & red version", or a black and white version.

Black and Red version would look SICK!

I'm not sure if Furystorm or Smooth Criminal Are still looking for this but CelcticWarrior is selling his Spidey comiquette at the commerce section.

Last edited:

Received Ex. #5 today. Anyone return this one on here?

#5 sweet. Yeah there have been returns, why what's up?

Without any doubt that one and the Venom are the best comiquette ever dream!!! :clap

Deleted my WTB thread. :(

I simply can't afford him at the going rate, and not even really at the retail price. But I will keep both of my wait lists active, and if one happens to convert, then I will pull the trigger and keep him.

Deleted my WTB thread. :(

I simply can't afford him at the going rate, and not even really at the retail price. But I will keep both of my wait lists active, and if one happens to convert, then I will pull the trigger and keep him.

Dang, you didn't get it from Celtic?

He offered me a sweet deal, and while I do see these only rising in value, I could not pull the trigger because I don't have the disposable income for it right now. If I was quicker with selling off the things I have to move, it might have worked out.

He offered me a sweet deal, and while I do see these only rising in value, I could not pull the trigger because I don't have the disposable income for it right now. If I was quicker with selling off the things I have to move, it might have worked out.

Awesome!!!! :hi5:

Do you care if I buy another one? :lecture

Awe.... he didn't come back to answer me. Just messing, one of these Com's is good enough for me :duff

Don't know what I'm gonna do with my second one.

Probably throw it off the roof just to spite those who don't already have one.

I'm gonna go all P!tu on it and hurl this thing as if it was Spidey leaping away to fight Green Goblin.

Back