Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

Dear Collector,

We wanted to take this opportunity to e-mail you about your wait list reservation for your Spider-Man Comiquette (item#200065). At this time we have not had any cancelations for this item; therefore, we will be CLOSING this wait list shortly and canceling all collector reservations that have been submitted. Once this is completed you will receive an e-mail confirming the cancellation, until you receive this initial email, your wait list reservation will still remain active.

We may not be able to assist you in acquiring a Spider-Man regular edition (item#200065) at this time, but we strongly encourage that you to place your order for the Spider-Man Comiquette Exclusive edition (item#20002651) while we have less than 20 pieces available!

This item is no longer available through our site but if you are interested in acquiring the Carnage Exclusive Edition, then you will need to respond directly to this e-mail with the following information (please note there is a $10 difference for the Exclusive):

1) Full Name
2) Contact Phone Number
3) Indicate if you would like to have the order booked to your account and the card on file or if you will be providing a new form of payment. If you are providing a new form of payment please call 805.214.2218. Do not send full credit card numbers through e-mail!

***This offer is a first come first serve basis, please keep in mind we have a limited amount of pieces available****

If you choose not to take this opportunity, then no action is necessary. Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Best regards,

Jeff Dean
Processing Coordinator

Why does this letter refer to the Carnage Exclusive Comiquette? Just as mistake I assume?

I got teh same email too. Its kinda weird. BTW my spider man EX converted today! :clap The set has completed!
Why does this letter refer to the Carnage Exclusive Comiquette? Just as mistake I assume?

Congrats KD :yess: as long as my venom turns up, I will have all 3 :banana

Why would the EX not be sold out but the regular is? All the LCS buying multiple regulars?

I know the EX print isn't amazing to some people but it still is a lower edition size and the prints nice. Strange.

i heard LCS only get wholesale pricing on the Regulars. EX they get at site price...Since its all about that profit margin, Sideshow is stuck with all the EX's pc's and have to sell off there site directly.

Why would the EX not be sold out but the regular is? All the LCS buying multiple regulars?

I know the EX print isn't amazing to some people but it still is a lower edition size and the prints nice. Strange.
The lower ES is meaningless if the exclusive accessory is a mediocre print. I know of a couple of collectors (myself included) who bypassed the EX because of cali sales tax ($284 + $28(sales tax) + shipping vs $250 shipped from a retailer). $30 more of a lame print, that's an easy pass

My WL will convert o the tomorrow as well. pretty stoked. I personally really don't like the carnage, but venom i just can't seem to get a hold of.

The lower ES is meaningless if the exclusive accessory is a mediocre print. I know of a couple of collectors (myself included) who bypassed the EX because of cali sales tax ($284 + $28(sales tax) + shipping vs $250 shipped from a retailer). $30 more of a lame print, that's an easy pass

I'm going to be honest. I like the prints :huh and like the fact it says "exclusive" on it. I'm just being 100% honest :D :peace

Just ended my flex early on this mf'er and finished paying it off.

Can't wait until the end of January for Spidey....

My WL will convert o the tomorrow as well. pretty stoked. I personally really don't like the carnage, but venom i just can't seem to get a hold of.

I can see why you don't like Carnage as a character but the comiquette itself is exquisite.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I on the other hand DID get my hands on Venom.

:yess::wave

:exactly::goodpost: I only buy exclusive if it is a must, won't pay for the print for $50-75 extra. I got the Thanos EX because of the MD switch head. So it is a must for EX, i don't mine paying extra for it. The only prints that i like so far is the Hulk and Silver Surfer print.

For people wanting the Carnage....everyone wants the set of all 3

It would still be incorrect because the exclusive Carnage is still available from Sideshow. Pretty sure it was supposed "Exclusive Spiderman", not Carnage.

Have Venom and Carnage and side by side they are both as cool as each other.Spiderman comiquette arrives at my place in Australia on th 8 of Jan.They make a fantastic 1/4 trio which will be hard to top by anyone

I think a great green goblin CC and Doc Oc CC to match Spidey would give Venom and Carn a run for their money!

Back