Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

Oh, and SS, I expect a calendar inside that box!:angrycanu

This piece rocks, EX or fail! The canolli has spoken.

This piece is just great in general, EX or not, this one is all about the sculpt.

I still think the coverted PF looks/blends in better with venom and carnage though.

Yay! I'm actually getting this before the year ends! Requested to flex but they apparently processed it in full this morning. Sucks for my Visa but whatevs! Now I have to make room for this assome piece!:blissy

doubt you'll get it this year, they're only open today and then closed till the new year. i highly doubt they're running with a full staff today either.:monkey1

i've tried calling there 3 times and have yet to get anyone.

doubt you'll get it this year, they're only open today and then closed till the new year. i highly doubt they're running with a full staff today either.:monkey1

I have to call them. Lisa put my order on hold for 24 hours! Damn, I just got admonished for my shenanigans. Face, meet palm!:slap

I got a vol. 9 catalog with the sabretooth PF EX the other day

I expect this too along with my calendar and 25 gift card.:D

:lecture They close on Thursday the 30th.

HOLIDAY NOTICE:

Sideshow will be closed for the holidays from Thursday, December 23rd through Sunday, December 26th, and will re-open on Monday, December 27th. We are closed again from Thursday, December 30th through Sunday, January 2nd, and will re-open on Monday, January 3rd.

My EX just converted too. :yess:

I'm glad people cancelled, but this is the piece to get this year so can't understand cancellations. Though - :yess:

I'm glad people cancelled, but this is the piece to get this year so can't understand cancellations. Though - :yess:

I'm new to this but this almost seems Grail worthy in a year or two. :dunno

I'd say it is a Grail already :lol. Well it will be to me :monkey3

this almost seems Grail worthy in a year or two. :dunno

Earlier
2ch3m1j.jpg

I'm new to this but this almost seems Grail worthy in a year or two. :dunno

Maybe... but the grail method works in a few ways.

1) not everyone has one that wants one.

2) not everyone has one that wants one.

Not to burst your bubble or anything I'd like to see it reach grail status as well but IMO and experience with items since SSC has release statues, I can see this reaching $600-$800 if it does decide to increase in value because of the awesome sculpt.

I'll eat my torso if this reaches $1,000+ and that's more of a grail status IMO.

Venom was the first sleeper and it shouldn't of been with how great the statue looks, then everyone speculated that the Carnage would rise (although the EX did reach the second chance options) and so on with the Spidey being the key piece of the setup.

We shall wait and see, time will tell.

For anyone still looking, Midtowncomics.com still has this available.

Those who cancelled or did not bother at all!= Fools. I'm looking at you, ecekat!:emperor

Anyhoo, I just found out I'm not qualified for the free calendar. It has to be an in-stock order. I has a very sad. Tears, slowly activate!:monkey2

Back