Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

Got mine yesterday! But the paint on the eyes are kinda messed up. Would you guys ask for a replacement? I ordered from a online site so I dunno how that would work out.

spidermancom2.jpg

spdiermancom.jpg

dsc01006g.jpg

dsc01005t.jpg

Got mine yesterday! But the paint on the eyes are kinda messed up. Would you guys ask for a replacement? I ordered from a online site so I dunno how that would work out.

spidermancom2.jpg

spdiermancom.jpg

dsc01006g.jpg

dsc01005t.jpg

I'd get a replacement for that man.
BTW does spidey fit in that besta of yours?

Ordered from ccgarmory and it says no returns on statues :slap

Ordered from ccgarmory and it says no returns on statues :slap

Wow, that sucks! Are you sure? You shouldn't have to eat a bad statue. I have actually purchased a few statues from CCG. One of them did arrive damaged. I ordered the Bowen Spidey vs Venom dio from them about 2 or 3 years ago. Spidey arrived with a crack in his ankle. They were great. They paid for shipping back to them and replaced the piece with a new one.

I would at least try to contact them. Give them a chance to fix this. You might get lucky and you have nothing to lose by trying. Good luck.

mine came with paint issues too....sideshow product quality has been quite bad as of late

i think the bigger the ES the more paint issue they have? true, lately afew of mine have issues too

Smaller size pics would be great, you know, the kind that don't block your explorer. Thank you and sorry for the paint flaws

Merry Christmas!

DSC02113.jpg

DSC02114.jpg

got mine in today...such a nice statue, a lot bigger then i thought...now all i need is venom

I just got mine today and WOW! What a piece! My paint app was really good overall. Tiny little black smudge on the chin but very light so I don't think it will bother me. Have to put it in some other light to see for sure.

All I can say is I'm thrilled to have my EX Venom, Carnage and now Spidie! :hi5:

Back