Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

This thread has turned to crap.

Quick question guys.

I'm trying to find out if something is crooked on mine. For the arm that attaches to the base, does the piece of the building (that his hand is on) with the pointed down arrow (or upside down triangle) kind of thing line up with the rest of them? I find that mine is sort of off center.

I don't have my spiderman yet but I do have Carnage and Venom prints and they are NOT the same size. Not sure why SS did that but it is the way it is. If I had to guess, I would guess that spiderman and carnage have the same size print just from looking at print style and venoms is a bit larger, compared to Carnage.

Thanks for the reply :rock

I'm sure yours will convert. The price tag on this is a little too hefty IMO which I think hurts this piece a little. (Granted, I still bought one though despite the cries from my wallet.) Add in the holidays and the economy, and I think you're safe. Just my 2 cents though.

If there is one thing I have learned from sideshow since I started collecting is that everything comes back in stock for second chance. At least the pieces that I want and this is a piece I want. There are over 1800 of these at over $350 a pop. They will be in stock. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Thanks guys :rock :rock

Just got a notice about shipping, I assume, non-early shipments are getting notices, converts will start to happen with cancelations.

Got the notice for the 27th! I can't wait to get this piece in hand. From the pics I've seen, it looks great.

I am still SO on the fence about this one! It is, hands-down, a work of art but I also have a lot of statues arriving in Q1. Why does this happen to me all the time?:gah:

i got on the waitlist for this beautiful comiquette on the 19th of this month for both ex & reg. you guys think i still have a chance to convert? im a little worried i got on 2 late.

Quick question guys.

I'm trying to find out if something is crooked on mine. For the arm that attaches to the base, does the piece of the building (that his hand is on) with the pointed down arrow (or upside down triangle) kind of thing line up with the rest of them? I find that mine is sort of off center.

Mine is off centre too a couple of mm to the left of the ones below when looking at it. :panic:

Mine is off centre too a couple of mm to the left of the ones below when looking at it. :panic:

Thanks for replying :D

It attaches and fits in perfectly fine but I guess I was just getting paranoid :lol

i'm still waiting to hear back from sideshow about my replacement request :gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

I'm sure yours will convert. The price tag on this is a little too hefty IMO which I think hurts this piece a little. (Granted, I still bought one though despite the cries from my wallet.) Add in the holidays and the economy, and I think you're safe. Just my 2 cents though.

You said it brother.... I actually just canceled my EX :monkey2 I really hope to score one down the road though :eek:

Im sorry you had to do that chris. Fingers crossed it comes my way :pray:

Back