Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

I got it for retail :lol

Yeah yeah just rub it in :lol I was just happy I was able to score the Exclusive for a price that I could afford.

So, when's the classic black version of this coming? :impatient:

The most recent EX on eBay was sold for $922.00 :lol

NOOBS !!! :slap

i remember passing this when i saw it first, it was before i had got my first statue and was lurking around only, i liked some of the Bowen statues more for the pose, but then i got a Bowen and sideshow statue and realised the difference , i jumped on it , still had to pay 500$ even though it was only 5-6 months after it came in stock plus i remember some lucky guys getting their waitlist converted even though they had got in very late..but looks like it was a good decision in the end , but then it was balanced by paying 650 for the reg hulk comiq too at the same time, there are cheaper green comiq on ebay now lol

Great pick up congrats! My LCS owner is a lucky guy. My Brother in law is selling his still sealed EX to him for $700. The only problem is that there were QC issues with this piece. I'm gonna be there when he finally opens it up. I Hope he's minty fresh.

I love mine and will never part with it. Just like jgama25, I had mine signed by Stan Lee at WW Chicago.

I NEED a deal like that. The person who was going to sell me one set a price I wasn't too thrilled with, but I probably would have caved. He's not an active seller thirsting for profit, but when I reproached him he raised the price, pretty much just because. It made me look to other options...

Congrats on the pickup RobertoBagg10!!! It is definitely one of my favorites! You will definitely enjoy this piece as it is one of SS best in my opinion. Looking forward to the pics!!!!

If you can I highly recomend going to one of the wizard world conventions to get it signed by Stan Lee. I hear that he is attending them this year and at the age of 90 there won't be many opportunities left to meet "the man".
IMG_4851.jpg

Welcome to the club :wave

Great pick up congrats! My LCS owner is a lucky guy. My Brother in law is selling his still sealed EX to him for $700. The only problem is that there were QC issues with this piece. I'm gonna be there when he finally opens it up. I Hope he's minty fresh.

I love mine and will never part with it. Just like jgama25, I had mine signed by Stan Lee at WW Chicago.

Congrat! I got this piece to sometime last year! Awsome piece! Too bad mine can't be sign by Stan Lee...

Thanks guys, unfortunately i missed out on this first time round hence why i've had to pay over the retail price on this piece, but it was the only i was ever going to get one...:( still i think all you owners of the spidey comiquette would probably agree that its well worth it! Its like the R2D2/C3PO Premium Format Exclusive, i managed to bag myself one on Pre Order, now some may have missed this first time round so i can imagine that this on the secondary market will most probably overtake even the Doom PF and possibly the Predator 1:1 Bust in terms of market value, the R2D2/C3PO PF still hsnt been released yet and the EX is already for sale on eBay for $2900!!!!:thud:

I cant get on the WL on the first post? This thread is so misleading. I saw this thread and jump to it and found out it was so old :(
I've amended the title so it's not confusing anymore, and removed the waitlist links from the first post. :duff
x :wave

Re: Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette

I doubt they will make one

Why do you say that? Because it's been so long since this has been released? They did it with the Premium Format Spiderman and they did it with the Hulk? Why not with this piece?

I still hoping I'll get lucky one day and find a Reg for $500..... right?:lol

I still hoping I'll get lucky one day and find a Reg for $500..... right?:lol

I think there was a guy on Ebay selling his broken one for that. A little gorilla glue and your in business. :lol

I NEED a deal like that. The person who was going to sell me one set a price I wasn't too thrilled with, but I probably would have caved. He's not an active seller thirsting for profit, but when I reproached him he raised the price, pretty much just because. It made me look to other options...

Yeah, I don't like doing business with peeps like that. If a fair price is already agreed upon, raising it after the fact isn't cool. I don't know how long he waited for you to re-approach him but if he didn't have to wait long, he should have honored the original price. Oh well, his statue his rules I guess. Another opportunity will come up. You'll just have to be patient.

My LCS owner just got lucky. He's a friend of mine that gives me steep discounts on whatever Bowen/Koto pieces I want. My Brother-in-law isn't a collector. He knew nothing about statues. However, he did see how many of my pieces have appreciated in value. So, he basically bought whatever I did and has them boxed up at his place. I negotiated a fair price for my friend and my Brother-in-law doesn't have to deal with ebay or any of their fees or nutcases/scammers. Plus, he almost doubled his money so he's happy.

I hope you do score this piece peedi. It is fantastic and I know you'll appreciated it even more when you finally get it.

I just scored the venom com decent price too perfect fit with the bust all I need
Now is the spidey com the bust is really lonely by itself :(

20130117_152431.jpg

Back